New Mega City/Smart City project 2030 just dropped

new Mega City/Smart City project 2030 just dropped
its called the Line, planned in Saudi Arabia

>A 75-mile-long desert skyscraper clad in mirrors will have its own high-speed railway, a sports stadium and vertical gardens where vegetables are harvested by robots.

>Leaked architectural designs claim that Mirror Line, an entire city of five million people built on stilts as high as the Empire State Building, will be the largest structure in the world and have to “bend” to the curvature of the Earth.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=fYqNOdMe8M8

What do you think Any Forums? would you live in such a city?

Attached: the-line-lsv8rasnhsd91.jpg (1170x551, 67.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also this song should be the city anthem youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I and wake up call for all the walled in normies

>inb4 glowniggers larping as white supremacists hijack a plane and crash it with no survivors

Saudis really cashing in on them high oil prices

Fill it with either all arabs or all whites, with no niggers. It will be the most advanced city in the world. Even arabs learned agriculture in the desert, africans haven't learned shit even in the jungle.

checked
probably some WEF money in it as well, smart cities with your vaccine passports and subscription services for everything is the future they want

I would never live in a desert even if you promised me all the riches in the world

>Fill it with all arabs
Imagine the smell...

>put mirror in desert
>it gets sandblasted to dullness in 2 weeks
great idea
it looks stupid, too

>>put mirror in desert
wouldnt the reflection alone melt shit around it? its crazy

Dubai actually has no way of handling human waste, it requires numerous trucks on daily cycles to move all that Arab poop.

i dont understand how they fucked that up, what stopped them from just building basic plumbing? lack of white engineers?

the reason you posted this is to promote ball earth

Doubt

Literally sounds like the setting of a dystopian novel. Fucking hell

My country will never have cool futuristic infrastructure projects because niggers ruin everything.

different mentality. trucking it was more cost effective in short run. maybe they will build a treatment plant and sewer soon.

>curvature of earth
Weird how railroad engineers have never factored such nonsense.

I think Arabs don't use toilets, just cups of water and their hands. Toilets and plumbing must be a generally new idea to them.

Everything is built on sand in dubai, all the buildings are on conrete piles that go dozens of feet deep to reach rock. they would have to dig out the entire city down to the bedrock and fill it all back in with proper fill before they can build a proper sewer system.

INCREDIBLY BASED

Let the Arabs experiment with city design and urban planning. We’ll take what works and apply it without having to make the initial investment.