I apparently just entered the timeline where the prime minister of japan was assasinated this month?

I apparently just entered the timeline where the prime minister of japan was assasinated this month?

And why the fuck is no one talking about this on fucking Any Forums?

Attached: prime-minister-shinzo-photo-by-the-asahi-shimbun-via-getty-images-sqaure.jpg (1200x1200, 255.77K)

He wasn't prime minister when he was killed

Why do so many of you time elves want me to keep remembering? What are you scared of me discovering?

>some chink is shot dead
who cares

It was a thing for a while, but people quickly forgot about it

Kill yourself

>people quickly forgot about it

Ah, of course of course.

You don't have to discover anything. All you have to do is remember the future.

People got bored when the motivation was revealed to be entirely personal.

Thought shooter was exmil?

It's like that one time they discovered the PM of South Korea was groomed by some secret coven or some shit. I'd like to hear more about that

>ex-PM of Japan was assasinated
>he suggested people to have sex
I can only guess why Any Forums got over his assasination really soon

>Wasn't an active politician when it happened
>Guy did it for personal reasons
It sucks he died that way but it was a nothingburger. He was a great guy.

Former Prime Minister, not current. I must be native to the timeline where he was killed, cause I learned about it here before it hit the news.

It's a notable event because you're way more likely to win the lottery than get shot by a japanese chink

nah it's nothing like that "eight godesses" shit from what I've heard, just some dumbass who was disappointed with abe
this is literally less interesting than djindjic's assasination

>It's like that one time they discovered the PM of South Korea was groomed by some secret coven or some shit. I'd like to hear more about that

hereyou go it's a rabbit hole.

Attached: 1570484249092.png (1775x6949, 3.29M)

japs have so much potential they are wasting
A repressed population's depression is inverse of their potential
Look at what this incel christcuck or whatever he is did
>create a electric fired blackpower shotgun
>plan and succeed in killing a HVT
imagine what these people could be doing if they werent neutered

Abe resigned as japans longest serving pm due to ill health in 2020. He was recovering and making a comeback.

He was promoting different strategy for fighting Russia. Therefore he had to go.

Do you remember how Nato tried to assasinate Erdogan when he suggest to fight Isis differently? See the pattern.

Anyhow. Problem remains. Japan is the only one of G7 countries that is still doing fine. And they have fears of China. US is trying to change course of falling empire by waging wars.

I must say that Turkey is already joining China-alliance. No news on that either. It will join brics this month or year. Japan might do same thing. When you are losing, you also lose friends.

RIP US

>I’m retarded and have a shit memory
>every timeline thread

>the us is failing
Said every pseud for half a century

can't mossad the assad

he wasnt a pro globo homo puppet so his death passes with little fanfare