How does one navigate through the bullshit today to actually date women? I tried but was brutally rejected

How does one navigate through the bullshit today to actually date women? I tried but was brutally rejected.

For context I am a mutt (Anglo/Pajeet-German). I only want a cute Hapa gf. Yet they only want fully white guys. How do I compete? Getting mogged every single day... A mongrel with self awareness to know why things are the way they are but to suffer them all the same..

There is nothing to ease my pain. You do not know how luck you are not to be like me.. I suffer. (pic unrelated)

Attached: 1650140316552.jpg (1536x2048, 415.93K)

T R A N N Y

thats a man

maybe learn the difference between a man and a woman, and try again.

Women come to me

Rape is an option

>Anglo/Pajeet-German
Lmao what does this even mean? Maybe women would be more attracted if you weren’t clinging desperately to a white identity you don’t really have

>hapa gf
bad taste, germans are better

Attached: celebrating 2.jpg (1440x1440, 292.64K)

I am Anglo mixed with Pajeet (Dad) who married my mom (German).. I look like a Pajeet but my 2 bros are white passing (Blonde hair/blue eyes)

I just want a mutt like me and Asian girls are hot desu..

fair enough, but they're really not

So be what are you are bro. You should be prideful of both sides of your heritage. Stop berating yourself and learn to love and treasure the glory of your ancestry.

I hope some of you faggots fapped to this.

Attached: 15.jpg (1080x1343, 209.42K)

Based and Redpilled

heres my advice
dont ask for advice on Any Forums

CAN THIS NIGGA HAVE A NAME

I fucking knew it KEK

Attached: 1658529922448994.png (447x438, 207.77K)

God, she is how. I would love to feel her hands deep inside my ass.

Attached: 20220716 Sherry Kosnaski Yummy Hands 1.jpg (1536x2048, 366.1K)

I am a subhuman and do not want to mix with white women.. Asian mutt is my best option and due to my upbringing (White siblings+mom) I hate brown skin. Hapa is rly my only choice.

I completely stopped dating/stopped believing in it at some point. Without even being religious, I started putting it out in social circles that I wanted to get married and I had XYZ to offer, want XYZ in a woman, and want to agree on ABC as our life goals.
It didn't take long before I was basically trad courting a woman 12 years younger than me, who was slightly overweight, with gigantic titties, and still a virgin somehow at 23. We got married after only less than 2 months. Not even 2 years later she is pregnant with 3rd kid.
That being said, I was in my mid 30s and very much had my shit together/owned a house and 2 cars, was established. I don't think you could do the same thing as me as a young person unless you were really on a positive trajectory.

Attached: Mel_excellent_shot.jpg (557x850, 52.74K)

I opened the thread because I saw the thumbnail, and said “that’s a dude.” Tits looked weird, mask, etc.
herbs go in all fields

i can respect that

Attached: Lemmy point.png (521x454, 276.18K)

You can see a hair growing out from that flapjack tit... a chest hair.

yeah he has a pretty passable face but those tits and shoulders lol
they try so hard to be women but I will always see through it

I don't but occasionally whenever I finally find a girl they are half way across the world and things fizzle out when we realise we are never going to be able to see each other.

>G*rman
Sorry, not into Neo-Turks with big bushy unibrows

>bushy
not really

Attached: 14 out of 10.jpg (1440x1439, 172.6K)

>laying on an unsheeted matrress
do you want sweat stains to permanently ruin it and make it stink to high heaven?

Date fat woman with a good face and good body get her to slim down

Same and I thought she looked like Justin Treudau

its a numbers game you have to approach 100 women to get a tiny amount of success

NOW we shall!

The best is amazing. You know that right. The woman in the picture would never be that. Undisputably so, wouldn't you agree.

Your gaydar got carried off in the last storm I see.

WOULD

it picked you up, seems to be working fine
hello my mechanical friend, got the vodka i ordered?

Return to your homeland Pajeetistan and get an arranged marriage. Pajeets have it so fucking easy I don't want to hear it. You literally have women sitting around all day competing with each other to play matchmaker for every single person they know.

Wompwompwomp

Attached: 111.jpg (834x388, 40.38K)

"They only want white guys"
>is a lie

They don't want any man

>Unless you grovel at them for anything they do and give them all your money.

Haha just be funny loser like be confident lol wtf I'm a fat fuck and I get my knob polished all the time get dunked on weiner

hapas are rare. I approached 3 and was rejected every single time.. On the bright side a 3rd wave feminist lesbian who was watching said I could hang out with her.. (I never spoke to her before or since)

tranny tits are disgusting

Do not be hasty. Take your time talk with them don't let lust make the decision. Take time and talk with them. Personally I went through about 80 girls before I found one worth my time. We talk for hours and she's into many of the same hobbies my mother is so they get along great. Me and her father talk about theology. He is actively involved in her life and talks to me almost daily. And if not we email. She's modest and doesn't get on social media. She's also souther baptist so win win. You won't find many if any women like that in the secular world. Seems only those devout to God hold those values now.

>Anglo/Pajeet-German

Attached: le986738653.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

>How does one navigate through the bullshit today to actually date women? I tried but was brutally rejected.

Here's something you should know: Lifting weights, eating a healthy diet and improving overall heath works for everyone but its use as a way to attract women works only for a select few. Thing is, you need to have a good body/facial foundation before you even take it up in the first place if you want to attract women. I agree and understand that there will be a fuckload of dudes out there that think that going to the gym will get them laid, but the general idea here behind getting people to go to the gym is that they need to do something else other than sitting there and moping about not getting any women. Finding women only ever happens through natural attraction.

You could be an average guy sitting there and one day some cunt strikes up a convo with you because you're the only guy in the room that she feels comfortable being next to for whatever reason, you could be a chad and have women throw themselves at you as soon as they see you, or you can just be by yourself the entire time while people just pass you by and you die of old age. It's life. Life itself is a blackpill. Some people will get a chance and some won't. To be blackpilled doesn't mean to sit there and complain about not getting any pussy.

It means to come to terms with what you can't change and try to make your life better by doing things to change what CAN be changed. Women aren't worth tearing up and killing yourself over. I learned this myself when i was living with my sister for six months. Women are fucking stupid and will try to control you even if you are her family member. They will use you as an accessory to make their shallow and boring lives more exciting because they have nothing to bring to the table themselves. Women aren't what you want to surround yourself with if you don't like being treated like a purse dog. Best thing to do right now is to focus on yourself.

Attached: glow-nigger.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

Your first mistake is caring about women in the first place. A woman only lives for attention, deny them that and they will throw themselves at you