I'm planning a interstellar mission AMA

The mission will last 50-60 years travelling at 0.8c using the sailbeam concept including design optimisations I have made for breaking capacity, due to time dilation the crew will experience 30 years, I have also discovered a mechanism that makes cryosleep practical so there will be 3 rotating crews of 170 for ten years "shifts" on the ship which will be a miniature Stanford torus composed of a metallic calcium based alloy (won't oxidised in space and the inner habitat coated in 20 cm thick of Teflon then covered with soil, the ring radius will be ~200 m and gravity 70% earth gravity. Total mass will be ~1 million tonnes and will require the energy of 2.8322E+25 J to accelerate to 0.8c this will be provided by self replicating solar panels covering the entire surface of mercury (we've already designed similar system proposals for the moon) and using said panels for 10 years assuming 25% efficiency. The target for this mission is Trappist-1, of which each planet has a 30-60% chance of having a atmosphere and there being 7 planets at least one or two i am confident will be terraformable.
Who here will risk it all for a fresh start? (Artificial wombs and frozen embryos will be used to speed up the birthrate )

Attached: jpegPIA22094.width-768 (1).jpg (768x448, 60.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZevUW__aMZE
youtube.com/watch?v=PNUT4SqbHdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck scientologists

Sign me up, I love the Trappist system. We orbiting fast and close.

Attached: 58acc7a754905755008b602c.png (700x525, 315.74K)

Mars got mogged

>time dilation
>dilation
you should, space is fake

how do you decelerate from .8c

Use black holes and gravitational slingshots
youtube.com/watch?v=ZevUW__aMZE

*as

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Sounds like a fake bait but i'll bite.
How are you prepared for eventual new unknown diesease outbreaks? Developing medicine from scratch would require quite large team of scientists not to mention that I doubt that you would be prepared for EVERY sickness there is
Also, you recruiting?

Honest question
Can you take all the jew with you?!

How are you going to lift a million tons to orbit?

>believing in space

>I'm planning a interstellar mission AMA

Attached: BeaniePropellerCap-.jpg (1024x1015, 54.59K)

It will be built on mercury and launched by railgun

unless you're going to mine mercury for everything you need i think you still need to get it all off earth

Hate to break it to you, but nothing goes beyond the firmament.

Take me with you.

user our latest satellites have already discovered niggers in space so all further space exploration budgets have been cancelled

>you still need to get it all off earth
you can use a balloon to bring things back but not to lift things out

And I'm planning on saving the world.
plans =/= reality, unless you make it a reality

no you are not, you fucking mutated space monkey. Your jewniverse is a fucking imagination and the biggest scam ever played on mankind.

Attached: 91120402_154487299354135_2130579916853948628_n.jpg (1080x1080, 242.62K)

reading this schizo thread high as fuck made me question my life choices

I will go with you and sabotage the shit out of everything, shit and piss in the CO2 scrubbbers, start electrical fires, rape women, steal food rations, destroy the oxygen generators, throw Jews out of the airlock etc.

Sooner or later, humanity is going to get sick of your species.

question
why are you an incorrigible faggot

Attached: 6na33u.jpg (500x768, 112.48K)

>still travelling sublight

Attached: 1618864820572.png (680x523, 484.51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PNUT4SqbHdc