What is the cause for high East Asian IQ?

If I google it, you get a bunch of reddit tier faggotry
>IQ doesn't real
>there are different forms of intelligence
etc.
I want some straight answers, Any Forums. Why do East Asians score so highly on IQ tests?
And in that case, why did their technology stagnate? They were stuck at medieval levels until Matthew Perry took a break from Friends to come over there and make the Japanese open their ports, and China was primitive compared to White countries until the communists forced modernization on them.
Even Mongolia, that never had an urban civilization or produced any technologies like paper and gunpowder, still has a very high average IQ.
So, in short, my two questions are: Why do they score so highly on IQ tests? And if they are so smart, why did they not advance their technology, and it was relatively lower IQ Europeans who showed up to give them guns, and then showed up in steam ships and made them modernize?

Attached: inscrutable orientals.jpg (1611x1030, 248.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sq4G4YxZbJc
youtube.com/watch?v=hppbxV9C63g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the asteroid

Attached: china6.jpg (494x342, 34.45K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1651925519482.jpg (960x960, 207.93K)

Oh? Elaborate please?
Or is this the prehistoric Finno-Korean Imperium meme?

They may have higher IQ's but they're much less creative than Europeans which is why their societies stagnated while the euros progressed over time. Being smart doesn't necessarily lead to innovation

Genes?
Fucking tard

"The earliest Tarim mummies, found at Qäwrighul and dated to 1800 BCE, are of a Caucasian physical type whose closest affiliation is to the Bronze Age populations of southern Siberia, Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and the Lower Volga"

Is there a reason for that?
Whites developed high intelligence (and I suppose innovation) due to the Ice Age and trying to survive in shitty weather conditions.
What was the selection process in Asia that made for higher IQ, but low innovation?
I know it's been suggested the Chinese imperial examinations had part to do with it.
But that should only effect the IQ of the pre-communist elite, not all 1 billion Chinese.
Further, the Japanese, who have the highest IQ in the world, never had such exams.

What causes those genes, you fucking moron? I bet you believe genes magically spawned with Adam and Eve.

>culture

Again, that doesn't answer my question. Modern Asians aren't White. Mexicans and American blacks also have White ancestry and low IQ.

Man, do you want him to go all the way back to the fucking Planck Epoch?

I've heard it has to do with the difficulty in farming rice and the foresight it requires

What is this selection process, you idiot.
We know niggers are stupid because food grows everywhere in Africa, you can laze around and don't have to think about agriculture.
What was the selection process that makes Asians more intelligent, but less innovative than Europeans?

This pretty much sums it up

youtu.be/Sq4G4YxZbJc

Basically zero research into human intelligence in the last 50 years. The efforts to make minority kids smarter through intensive programs of early education and food supplementation produced zero results. There are no excuses left as even muh racism is shown to be bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hppbxV9C63g

My theory is that it has to do with agriculture. Farmers have to think abstractly and plan ahead for seasons that don't yet exist. They have to delay the gratification of eating all their grain seeds. If they fail to do this, their families starve and don't pass on their genes.

Not sure about Mongolians. I've never seen any documentation on Mongolian IQ. If their IQ *is* high, maybe their distant ancestors were farmers? Or maybe there's some other factor of living on the cold Mongolian steppes that selects for abstract thinking.

Thanks, watching now.

>I want some straight answers, Any Forums.
Try Any Forums.

technology stagnated due to fewer nation states in compete during peacetime.
One Chinese emperor instructs all his wise men to focus whatever he seems is needed. Meanwhile the European cities need to keep one step ahead of their neighbours, so experimental entrepreneurs are encouraged and subsiidised.

Attached: EicEg_CXsAIyzuC.jpg (500x504, 33.94K)

I think it's more to do with their culture, Asian societies are generally authoritarian to the core and any sort of deviation from what you're supposed to do is absoluetly haram. This is due to the fact that they're so many fucking people in asia that any sort of behavior outside of the norm could be a threat. They had Confucianism, which promoted pure submission to authority figures, and Buddhism, which promoted pure submission to life itself. They're a naturally submissive people as a result.

Euro societies were founded under Roman culture, which valued success, achievement and greatness beyond human limits and Christianity, which introduced deeper philosophical questions about reality to the people. Euros also traveled the world more and gained more experiences in new/different situations, which boosts creativity.
This is also true, China had a lot of internal revolts but Europe and had more wars between nations.

>high East Asian IQ?
Has anyone seen any proof of this?

That makes a lot of sense, and is what I had been looking for. I hadn't thought about that. I'm aware rice instead of wheat might be why they evolved smaller physiques.

fucking stupid phoneposting faggot shitting up high quality threads with typo bullshit. you get my drift, tho.

The don't have high IQs you dumb mutt

They literally attacked you instead of Russia during WW2. How fucking smart can they be?

Just because you're a fucking video game and hentai addict doesn't mean gooks have high IQs. They are just nerdy, that is all. If you throw 5000 hours at math, you will get good at math. It's that simple.

Counting all that rice

>If you throw 5000 hours at math, you will get good at math. It's that simple.
Same retarded argument as
>blacks are retarded and violent because whitey keeps them in the ghetto but they could be astronauts if you let them

Oh, interesting. Well, Japan was basically nonstop internal conflict for a few hundred years. Maybe that's why Japan seems a bit more "relatable" to Westerners in ways chinks don't, and why there's so much Japanese worship in Western popular culture. That they don't seem as alien to us.

Denisovan DNA

Combination of cheating (only selecting kids from good schools for testing) and their alphabet (they need to memorize thousands of symbols)