LOL MANCHIN CAVES

foxnews.com/politics/manchin-schumer-agree-reconciliation-deal-after-more-than-year-talks

Attached: 955F567E-2DCE-4DE7-9F8D-D3D6F8491B8E.jpg (828x522, 172.31K)

Lol Money printer goes burrrrrrrrr
This will surely fix things

oh joy

Whatever gets us to the collapse faster, I am all for.

I love how none of it is for building anything. It's full of gibsmedat.

Oh, I wonder how that will play in the mid terms
And are all of you just asleep at your desks or something?

Put me on the phone with the Jew, I'll hammer this out and remind him he doesn't exist politically anymore.

Manchin got whatever he wanted in the deal. It'll be good for him and the democrats can declare victory. that's politics

Good, I hope the price tag is in the quintillions.

>Manchin said in his statement that the bill will have a minimum 15% tax on companies worth more than $1 billion and invests in several forms of energy, including fossil fuel, nuclear and renewables. This is on top of agreements Democrats previously came to on prescription drugs and extending subsidies included in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

Attached: 1655434653626m.jpg (1024x933, 123.86K)

the USA is controlled by people who are corrupt traitors who want to kill us

Attached: 1629306508468.gif (250x232, 382.62K)

Inflation will go even further beyond!

Machiavellian horseshit. He was always going to cave. Btw he just happened to do the "I got covid, thankful for the vaccines" shtick just a couple of days ago. A politician will not save you.

>Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
>this bill will cut the inflation taxes Americans are paying, lower the cost of health insurance and prescription drugs, and ensure our country invests in the energy security and climate change solutions
1 - what the fuck is "inflation tax"?
2 - how the fuck does lowering prescription drugs and health insurance fight inflation?
3 - "climate change solutions" - of fucking course it does

Fuck this country

once global famine starts stacking bodies, all these tree hugging hippy burnouts are going to get the sri lanka treatment
and it will be glorious

Attached: 1637545218545.jpg (1024x900, 74.86K)

Based!!!!!!!! Holy fucking based. This will for sure guarantee trump wins in 2024

Don't they need Sinema's vote as well?

>how does making goods cheaper fight inflation
Stupid hick

How much money do I get a month?

I can't take it

How does the gop expect to remain a political party after caving on red flag laws, about to cave on gay marriage, and getting dog walked by manchin and Schumer? Like I get boomers don’t care or have standards but what happens when there aren’t enough boomers to get out vote gop?

I really don't like when this happens.
Fuuuuuuuckkk

joe biden printed more money into existence than any other president and has nothing to show for it except a huge debt ceiling
these boomers are just suicide pacting the collapse because they're so miserable they want no one to inherit a future

>THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE PRICE OF GOODS!!! REEEEEEE

Sinema was never opposed to the shitty Build Back Better bill. They take turns pretending to be the hold up vote.

>health insurance
That's not a good you fucking asshole
And 90% of people have their insurance paid for by their employer
This is nothing more than a gift to the corporations

You would know that if you had a job you fucking commie

>tax payers lowering costs for gibs
Retard