Imagine being burned this hard by a decrepit, senile moron and not even being able to fire back...

Imagine being burned this hard by a decrepit, senile moron and not even being able to fire back. Is this the very definition of BTFO? He didn't even use his name; the ultimate insult for a sad ex president who lost to, again, an unbelievably old and retarded man.

Attached: b.png (585x264, 47.16K)

These tweets are written by some nameless intern who probably has never been within 50 feet of the walking corpse.

>watched January 6 happen and didn't have the spine to act.
Holy shit, that's the new narrative. They're abandoning the one where Trump was behind it all and they're now saying he was powerless.

jan 6 is the earliest thing they have in joes presidency. Which means every time they pivot back to it it's because everything theyve done over the last 2 years has failed. They either make them selves look worse or make their opposition look better. They only fuck up. they only fail. Default back to day 1 talking points for @ WEEKS till they come up with a new idea which will also fail.

Jan 6th is a really cringe forced meme. Joe's 20something aids that crafted this are very broken and spiteful cretins.

If you keep telling yourself that, you may genuinely believe it one day.

They act like this is a second 9/11 when 80% of Americans literally do not care.
More Americans care about the ChocoTaco leaving than Jan 6th

Attached: 1599722147371.gif (181x179, 234.85K)

Attached: A97C7D36-E44F-481C-8EF0-C2D162932282.jpg (489x637, 94.17K)

... Am I retarded or was Jan 6th not his last day of work? WTF was he supposed to do? Is this the dumbest talking point ever?

Am I going Biden-tier senile or did Drumpfus not get booted off of all of his public platforms the instant he started telling people to pack it up and go home?

>Dumbest ever
You're talking about Joe Biden fren

That's exactly what happened. They are really pushing the gas now.

So what do you think Trump would say in response? Other than parrot your talking points, of course.

>He didn't stop his own insurrection!
OOF! That's a big YIKES from me!

They’re so fucking scared of Trump winning in 2024 it’s hilarious. I hope he goes full scorched earth when he comes back

This
It is literally Joe Biden's hands typing these tweets

Attached: 27696366-8260455-image-m-13_1587981058991.jpg (634x540, 38.83K)

He was supposed to condemn his supporters for taking a leisurely stroll through the Capitol building

Trump wanted national guard, Pelosi refused....

This. It's incredibly easy to imagine Joe Biden, smart phone in hand, belting out zingers one after the other.

> defeated
More like Joe Biden defecated, all over the election integrity. Pretty much everybody knows this retard isn't even President, and that the election was rigged.

Wasn’t this codger saying Trump ordered this unbelievable act of terrorism, right up until today? And saying he DDT’d multiple SS agents trying to get there and lead them? Make up your mind Grandpa

So he was supposed to send in uniformed troops? In the city? Earlier when blm was burning the city down democrats said sending in uniform troops into an american city was a bad look and facism didnt they?

Attached: 6DD6F3D3-F1A0-4C78-9921-FC757471E8AE.jpg (979x732, 492.65K)

This.

Trump asked to bring in the national guard and pelosi said no. What the fuck is he saying?

I’ve been out of the loop for a while but last I remember they were saying Trump was fighting the secret service while driving to the riot.