New York city doesn't like the name 'Monkeypox'

They want the W.H.O to rename it something less stigmatizing. I propose something more accurate, like 'FaggotPox'.

breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/26/new-york-city-officials-call-w-h-o-rename-stigmatizing-monkeypox-virus/

Attached: GettyImages-1241959554-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 57.2K)

call it the 2nd wave of a bullshit virus created by elites that people suck up into their assholes happily

faggot fissures

Bootypox

Monkey funk or Bender boils

pox of colour

just call it gay plague

Attached: fags1.png (1506x3976, 443.4K)

Just call it The Gay Plague

fag markers

Booty Flu 2.0

First vial participants.

so is nyc 80% fags now?

Godspunishmentpox

call it monkeypox anyway, nobody cares what fags think.

Imagine all the discarded aids needles from vaxxing all of them
Hope they have enough sharps containers!!

Monkey pox is racist towards blacks.

>Homopox
>Groomerpox
>Monke AIDS
>Transpox
>Pridepox
>Fag Scabs
>Reddit Rash

Monkey POCs

sodompox

fag disease or shitlicker pox

VAIDS shingles.

No, the normal term for homosexuals is SODOMITES. This is the word that indicates their sin before the Most High, they are the spiritual children of Sodom. «Gay» was a term that SODOMITES started using in the 80s to hide their wickedness and sound good to everyone (most of all to CHILDREN).

SODOMITES WILL GET THEIR REWARD (ETERNAL FIRE AND SUFFERING) UNLESS THEY REPENT.

monkefags

Prolapsed anus pox

I agree we need to take back gay and the rainbow from the filthy sodomites

Attached: gay christmas.jpg (513x800, 78.95K)

Why is monkey stigmatizing? I don’t get it. Nobody gave a shit for “bird”flu or “swine”flu. And no one cares about “chicken”pox. But mention a monkey and suddenly people are fragile?

this event was kind of a wake up call. how do i wear shorts as a normal man? i thought i was just wearing the same shit like harvard guys wear when they go golfing or playing polo or some shit

Attached: im no punk bitch.jpg (1280x720, 50.55K)

It started with niggers, I guess.

just don't wear nut huggers, I don't west shorts below the knee either.

Shit some faggot user had a funny name for it the other week.
Faggotpox?
Groomerpox?
Predditpox?
Rainbowpox?
Trannypox?
Troonpox?
Shit I can't remember the name, just wrote out random ones to see if it could trigger my memory.

Brimstone Syndrome

Joggerpox?

In german it is called schwulenpest = gay plague

Remember these few months boys.
When the entire disease could have been stopped from making its way into the greater population if only the faggots would have stopped going to weekly bathhouse piss orgies and stayed monogamous for 2-3 months

CHECKED - we may have a winner