Any Forums goes to university

My University has a ridiculously wide variety of courses from lifting weights to ancient greek to gender bullshit.
What electives should I take?

Attached: sexy-teacher-PHOTO-69.jpg (700x1050, 112.33K)

cum swallowing

>My parents are retarded and put money into this coomer education fund that has to be used in very specific ways.
>I don't plan on graduating with a degree as much as taking electives and launching out from there to somewhere else afterwards

CSC

Take yoga don’t ask why

don't do it, it's a trap
you'll never use the degree you earn & you'll wind up in debt for life

take woman studies. you'll get an a for just being there. also feminist are horny af.

King

get out of school and do HVAC you fag

Attached: 42109-5792015792105721.png (566x873, 172.54K)

If he’s a white man with an IQ above 115, he should at least consider college/post-grad. What happens when there aren’t anymore white doctors, lawyers, etc.? Might be rough, right?

Physics os the biggest meme degree. Should of went enginnering.

fpbp

diving

Electives? This isn’t high school fag, become an expert in your field. That’s the whole point of higher education.

>Should of
Opinion disregarded

Depends on what's already in your major and what exactly you want to do afterwards, but if you ask me taking at least one course in programming and one in statistics really teaches you skills that are useful in pretty much any field.

>economics 128
Lol, it's possible but that really doesn't match my experience. I've studied econ and about a third of my classmates were complete idiots.

>Statistics
>Computer Science
should be in non-retards

Uni was way 2 expensive and I can't even find a job fr, I shouldn't've even gone desu

take no brainer electives online and get an A. Last thing you want to is go out on the limb with some interesting elective and get your GPA fucked by a power tripping professor.

Ask for the tribal artwork & crafts class, and become the best nigger statue maker and basket weaver in the world. If you're white the seethe will be legendary.

>Ancient greek
Classics. If you have a passionate classics teacher, you will love that class.

This

Wow, a based leaf. I second classics/humanities if you have a good prof. I ended up getting a humanities minor as the prof became a huge mentor for me and I took every class I could from him.
Thank you, Prof Edward “Fast Eddy” Schmoll. Enjoy your retirement.

you should have a specific degree in mind and take the pre-requisites that sound most interesting to you. if you can't decide take a few different stem courses, the early ones will likely be required for any degree.

IF THE PROFESSOR IS A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

TAKE CULTURAL ANTRHOPOLOGY

IT IS BASICALLY A COURSE ON NIGGEROLOGY

YOU WILL BECOME OUR FOREMOST NIGGER EXPERT, ON NIGGERS AND NIGGER RELATED SUBJECTS

Attached: 1658786710589314.png (739x948, 283.59K)