What all the weed vanished?

I've heard people mention that weed keeps people sedated. What if weed became really hard to get, possibly as a result of this global crisis?

Attached: photo-1498671546682-94a232c26d17.jpg (1000x1294, 239.97K)

grow it, you mong

Pretty hard to eradicate a plant, especially when there are old school breeders with 5gallon pails of seeds.

Weed amplifies my hatred of Jews even more whenever I smoke. It breaks down the barriers in my mind that try to tell me I'm just being schizo. All weed does is bring to the surface what that person is truly like, lazy people get lazier on weed, artistic people get more artistic, overly self conscious people get more paranoid, etc.

lol i live in the midwest and a grade buds are 120 an oz 20 years ago they were 480 an oz. I don't think it's going anywhere bud.

So is it just me or is dispensary weed awful? I used to smoke weed all the time in 2010-2013 and that shit was cash. The stuff from dispensaries doesn’t smell right, takes awful (makes me wanna puke), and the high isn’t really good or enjoyable. Are they lacing it with something or what’s going on it seems so synthetic compared to what we had a decade ago or so.

change dispensaries

every dispensary across the country rows like 5 different strains because they can get 4-5 lbs per 1000 watts if you buy from regular dealers weed is as good as ever.

I'd be fucking rich

100% true though very few people realize it. I've seen a great many people quit weed because they think it makes them anxious but really all it does is make them realize how fucked they already are.

People would be doing harder drugs and dying on the street and the chink shills would make fun of us.

Thats's the thing that always gets me about how many faggy commies are into growing weed. the entire german nazi system was just putting agricultural facts to people. cull hermis and degenerates.

It wouldn’t ?

I’ve been to several in different states. Same thing. It just doesn’t taste or smell right somethings wrong with it.
>if you buy from regular dealers weed is as good as ever.
I’m just gonna do this

Yup, always the most normie of normies who start to freak out on weed, the people who worry about how they look every second of the day and how others perceive them. I love watching people get high and dissecting what their brain is really like. The vast vast majority of people really have nothing going on up there I'm afraid

Hermie plants aren't so bad, they still produce all female seeds and if you have a good strain the bud will still be fine.

It's not called weed for no reason.

pppffft, I think I have a few on my backyard.

What's your plan op?

>oz 20 years ago they were 480 an oz
Lies.

It's legal in my state. You literally can't drive around a block without running into 5 stores selling that garbage.

Oregon?

no they don't they produce more hermi seeds. pretty funny watching you kids fuck up decades of genetics in the last 5 years. have fun with your tiny ass plants that don't pull weight or have strong highs.

I have tons of feminized seeds, I'll be fine

oh yes because technological process of creating weed is so fucking complicated

They're growing it and not flushing out the fertilizer they're using.
Fact.

>they think it makes them anxious but really all it does is make them realize how fucked they already are.
The amount of times I've spent in front of the mirror high as fuck freaking myself out on my own life. Larry david probably has the most realistic version of smoking weed in his show.

Why would you need seeds when you can clone indefinitely? Don’t be a hermi-enabler.

that's not what it is. they are seriously using like 5 different lines in any commercial operation. then they machine trim it to make sure nothing good is on the outside. weed stores know absolutley nothing about weed go figure. kinda like talking to autozone employees about rebuilding transmissions they can barely put in a head light.

plant growth regulators.

nice digits. this is the truth. I smoke regularly and I read about 30 books a year, mostly old non-fiction redpilling shit. makes all music sound better, too, even classical.

there is plenty of great buds grown through the years that weren't flushed. it's their strain selection and how they process. they don't give a fuck about quality because they know retards will buy anything offered.

I did a little experiment with flushing involving people sampling the wares. I had two jars, both the same strain from the same cycle and same plant. Every time we'd have a smoke I'd ask if they could tell if I'd not flushed it and they'd tell me yes. I would then roll another out of the other jar of the exact same stuff but this time claim this was from a flushed plant and every single time the other person would say "oh yeah I can tell, it tastes so much cleaner" etc. Even people who are in the business on weight. It's total bollocks.

on one hand he's not wrong though there are certain elements that make weed gross as fuck if used too long. but basic npk isn't the issue.