Why do leftists take photos like this?

What causes them to behave in this way?

Attached: 1658911664190464m.jpg (1024x768, 152.27K)

Fear grimace

ask ur dad

That's the view you see when you get welcomed into hell. They're all possessed by demons

They're overgrown children. Children tend to take pictures like that.

They’re cringelords

Attached: D6970C60-5251-42C3-9B62-C931DAA437E7.jpg (2059x1697, 339K)

qft. get the lights

Soiface

I was in a picture like that once. But I had a smile, and it was in a bed, surrounded by topless women. My girlfriend had brought her friends in to say hi.
Zoomers are going to die out

soibeans, and a lot of them. The mouth of a soiboi opens proportionally to the amount of soibeans he takes in.

arrested development

It's like they're all expecting a wad of cum to get dropped on their faces.

I can count at least four or five jews in just that image.
Fuck, Any Forums. What have you done to me?

Happiness, joy of life, diverse group of friends, well paying jobs, city living, city activities like concerts, art shows, film festivals, ethnic food.

Complete opposite of the country bumpkin who kisses their cousin and only excitement in their life was attending a Trump rally

Mandatory get togethers are "fun"

Mentally ill dysgenic spiteful mutant manchildren that are the True Believers of The Party

They think they look playful and happy, when they really look creepy and degenerate.

Left girl third row looks alright. I'd take her if I never had to talk to anyone else in this pic.

this one is a cutie, i will take it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 23.31.57.png (348x416, 216.09K)

They don't have identities of their own. They have to show their idea as a representative of their collective.
Think about it...

Attached: 1658692252206469.gif (128x128, 24.86K)

>"Are you saying all i have to do is wiki Early Life?"
>"No, Neo. Im saying that when you're ready, you won't have to."

City living is living like a rat in a dirty sewer full of third worlders and sterile cultureless homogenized garbage. I'd rather spend a lifetime in a cave in the mountains than spend one second in some hellhole like New York. And city fags can't even see how depraved their way of life is, they think it's the best shit ever, even when urban youths steal their car or mug them.

You were 33 seconds too late toothpaste.

They have friends so they like to take photos having fun together.

That's rich coming from this place

yeah, at least i took the screenshot to precisely identify the girl i am interested in, you didnt, so she is mine

They have never been in a battlefield operation.

showing high teeth is a defence mechanism

Attached: f16.jpg (1280x960, 184.97K)

No, I think most of the people here IRL are very polite and sociable

We are united in our hatred of the globalist oligarchs and their $2 whores.

none of them are white, they are a bunch of mutts who probably work in the tech industry

My theory is that its an indicator of how much cum they can swallow. Its their primary measurement of worth, since producing anything of real value is off the table for them.

I acted with more decisiveness. It's ok though, you made it in time for the leftovers.

Attached: FWglGNNUcAAnU9e.jpg (1125x984, 78.94K)

I'm sorry user. This one has already claimed you. On a side note, how does one say, "Double Dutch Sausage Encounter" in Dutch?

Attached: Dutch Pickle Surprise.png (850x880, 1.27M)

>disgusting tranny face
no thanks

You can just tell these cucks are tech workers

It's okay 40% of them will commit suicide. Life will take care of the rest.

Because you must be happy as a top goy society NPC. You have to do that cringe face to show you're the happiest of the waggies.
Introspection is non existent to these people. If you don't smile 24/7 you are depressed and should take medicine to be a smiling retard again. They don't know what introspection is, they don't know that intelligence and being woke for real makes you a bit cold on the outside.
I don't think Newton was making this face while pondering the laws of Physics.

typical silicon valley phenotype who consume Starbucks everyday

> That bearded guy at the back
> "Cool, the invitation says there will be twelve girls at the meetup at Red Robin"