Are we actually going to have another lockdown because gay men want to keep having orgies and we’re too scared of...

Are we actually going to have another lockdown because gay men want to keep having orgies and we’re too scared of being called bigots and not call them out on it?
twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1552336056024006658
(Sorry for the Twitter link. Don’t know how to make a webm)

Attached: 8866F68E-46A8-4E4A-B03B-95570F57AC92.jpg (828x755, 450.16K)

Good for him. And even though they shushed him they couldn't deny it.

I hope so

>that's bigoted language
>proceeds to reiterate the exact same point

Attached: really.png (600x572, 274.05K)

Is the truth now a weapon?

The lgbt community will hopefully be annihilated by this or aids so it’s not all bad gay people are fucking animals

>only gay men get monkeypox
>gay orgies spread monkeypox
>it's the faggots i swear
isn't it obvious this is all a cover to hide the blatant vaccine side effects. we are seeing monkeypox appear in all demographics, they're just drawing your attention to the fags. it's all a cover up for the vaxxie die off happening daily right before you. maybe you're just too much of a smooth brain to realize it.

Attached: 1651700862465.jpg (326x326, 11.14K)

>hey gays be careful ! Don’t have random group sex! You might get monkey pox
>NOOOOOO U FINNA CANNA SAY DAT
maybe if people cared about gays and told them to stop having random sex in the 80s then the aids epidemic wouldn’t have happened (Fauci)

Look at the New England Journal's what?!

I would cum balls deep inside Kennedy.

The thing is, there are bi men who will go and fuck slut women. Then these slut women will fuck slut men and get this shit to really spread.

>Is the truth now a weapon?

It's a hate crime.

Attached: 1658184089987902.jpg (1170x1260, 131.18K)

>Then these slut women will fuck slut men and get this shit to really spread.

Sweet, let them suffer their boils and pustules. Perhaps a little biblical chastisement will give them a moment to assess their choices. Or they can die in agony. Whatever.

>If you don't comply you are antisemitic and want lbgtqiap+ allies to die!
Yes, they will shame people into doing it AGAIN.

Criticizing the Holy Homosexuals (peace be upon them) in any way is a HATE FACT!!!!

HANG THE FUCKING POOFS NOW!

Imaging having to stop putting your dick in another man's asshole, eating the cum and drinking his piss for 2 weeks. It's not humane.

What a bunch of cunts.
And one fag.

Old guy is based.

Kennedy is so ugly.
She's butt ugly.

>Are we actually going to have another lockdown
I didn't partake in the first one. Stand up for yourself.

That’s literally where monkeypox is coming from. Why can’t the left be honest about it?

It's on the condoms. If you don't wear a condom you're fine
Source:I am the director of the CDC

I hope she's not ugly, women uglier than her don't want to even talk to me.

Kek this. I had to listen twice to make sure i didn’t imagine it

She's a fat, old has-been.

Does anyone have those tweets from the faggot saying how he went to an orgy and drank piss and then got monkey pox?

She's a part of the soft system. FNN has always pushed the left, hillary, etc., and never saw a battle it didn't want the right to lose. It exists to sabotage the right.

>fox News
Cuckservatives at their finest, is there anything they conserve except Israel's cocktail in their mouth