We're basically going to lose 2-3 generations only to find out that communism 2...

We're basically going to lose 2-3 generations only to find out that communism 2.0 doesn't work (and no one seems bothered about this).

Attached: TJ2nz1MKjqPVywyXVsW5vWdHyud8Zrucw4fTsZl4zMQ.jpg (1000x865, 133.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rgiC8YfytDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Na their head won’t exist by the end of the year.

schwab likes to eat kackwurst

Tell me a thing the western population bothers about.

Yeah, everything the Jew told them. Great...

It isn't communism. It isn't democracy either. It's the slow dismantling of the sovereignty of individual powerful nations, and the power is being ceded to unelected and unaccountable world organizations.

Wow rising up against our masters????? Uhhh sweaty that's communism 1.0 which is evil judeobolshevism, why not try lone wolf [redacted] instead?

The truth is, the elites have fucked themselves. They wished to cull the useless eaters with vaccines and pestilence, when in actuality, the it was the NPCs succumbed to both. There is no future for people like you and me anymore, OP. The future of Earth rests in the hands of the autistic people who refused the jab en masse. While these autists are still functioning human beings, they are colder and more isolated. They have the intelligence and the ruthlessness needed to usurp the world from people like Klaus Schwab.

This is evolution.

Sorry user, terminal westoidism believes communism is when government does bad things

>going to lose 2-3 generations
good, these generations have no value

At least we know, it's the jews.

Go east. All of Europe are ruled by toys, who belong to Jew like your pic shows.

What you see is the controlled demolition of Europe, and from the disaster they will proclaim the rebuild of Europe, meaning more centralisation, more Jewry.

Attached: insane-bag-eyes-jew-original.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

>when in actuality, the it was the NPCs succumbed to both.
try again faggot. Also why do you assume OP is a gay ass vaxxmaxxer...I mean German flag, but still.

>repeating the errors of the last century
>calling yourself civilized and advanced

top fucking kek

>gets fucked by a club of ultra-wealthy neoliberal billionaires and their swarm of NGOs and puppet democratic governments
>still calls it communism
Not even a tankie, but westoids are literally braindead.

Attached: 16589557417270.png (1140x1561, 2.44M)

>webm
kek always laughing from this jew

Feudalism, pal. And you think oligarchs deserve it.

That's called judaism user

Labor rights will be swept away in the confusion. "Europe needs to be modern to compete" they will say, meaning pennies an hour. They do it because they can, because all of the promise of the postwar era faded away when Nixon opened the floodgates by liberalizing china. Not that he had any other choice, the other path would be to continue price-wage freezes, and yet more government intervention, which would deligitimize uncle sam as a force for free enterprise...

youtu.be/rgiC8YfytDw

Erosion of civil liberties, invigilation, censorship, restriction of movement, abolition of personal property and there are elements of a centrally planned economy in the WEF gibberish. It feels eerily similar to the world my parents and grandparents had to live in (I come from a former communist country).

I didn't. I just said that he won't have a future on this planet, which is true. We're about to witness a global genetic bottleneck, brought upon humanity by extreme poverty, war, genetically modified viruses, and vaccines designed to slowly but surely kill the majority of those who take it. It's very likely that you and I won't be alive in 10-20 years. Only top autists will remain. Again, don't be afraid, it's only evolution.

He isn't a communist, he believes in stakeholder capitalism. Trumptards don't even know his position