I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCE

I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCE

Attached: 617A431F-17CE-45A8-A7DF-B1B2CFBDF05C.jpg (1169x1311, 168.22K)

As a poxgobbler leftist mask wearer, I just came.

>trust your gut
>except when your gut tells you to not get the vaccine.

Science says there are 2 genders.

I did the exact opposite of this. Tested positive for covid in 2020 but felt fine, so I kept attending highly populated areas, especially with old people

I felt like this girl wanted me to rape her. The law disagreed but I felt it.

time to take some unannounced pto and hit up the beach

you guys gotta stop crying about it and learn to exploit it

Can I use this line when the assholes at the hospital prevent me from visiting my father with leukemia? Because they keep throwing those stupid fucking swabs in my face and I can't get in there to see him. It's really pissing me off. But, I promised I'd never take the vax, test, or play along with any of the other bullshit. It's costing me time with my dad I'll never get back.

Can’t you just do a rapid test at home?

Kill them, not even kidding, they are lower than fucking parasitic nematodes. They don't care about you, they don't care about their patient's health, they are NOTHING.

sue the hospital... they cannot create conditions for you to see your family members

Based, I really feel confident I should have 2 weeks off work

BELIEVE THE SCIENCE

Attached: 1620699802725s.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

>Leftists embrace truthiness

>the science says that you should trust your gut if you think you have covid
>that is unless your gut says to not get vaccinated
>in which case you should trust the science and not your gut

Pic related is the expert in question.

Attached: hqdefault-1645145094.jpg (480x360, 15.18K)

dunno user, wife and I got covid 2 weeks ago from my kid, he tested positive right away, i tested positive right away as soon as i started symptoms.

wife who was sicker than either me or the kid did NOT test positive for like 3 days.

kid: double vax'd / boosted (his mom is a science trusting stupid fucking cunt)
me: unvax'd
wife: single dose last year

in all of our cases it was like a run of the mill cold. some sniffling, a day or two of feeling woozy, then it was over. it was kinda nice taking a few days off of work to stay home and play video games and drink beer.

get your child boosted

blame the courts user, they love giving unhinged women complete control over kids medical care.

Blame yourself.

I can’t wait til my child’s 6 months old so he can be injected with pharma product

No user, tell random anonymous people on the internet to blame the courts for your own shortcomings, and then go drink beer and play video games about it.

for what? what shortcomings exactly? fought in court for full custody, didn't go my way -- but at least i tried.

oh wait, it's another episode of greasy 20 year old shit for brains being stupidly edgy for no reason.
got it.

i feel like having COVID but luckily it is sympthom free
so not going to work tomorrow, gotta quarantaine myself and play vidya all day
thank you science

Nope. I'm 30 years old, user. Continue being wrong.

>what shortcomings exactly?
>fought in court for full custody, didn't go my way -- but at least i tried
*Those* shortcomings. You failed as a father, hopefully your child thinks of you nicer than I do.

>an expert

Attached: 1d4722fa6ee20f165caf3d5cc8d403f84eaacfb65831dadb7467db01b543a926_1.jpg (786x874, 324.42K)

Attached: I_Want_To_Believe_01.png (1328x1340, 1.02M)

Wow, poor you
>the big bad judge said I had to let people poison my child
>so like the bitch I am
>I let them do it three times
I'm sure your boy will grow up thankful that you didn't get the shot, but didn't have the balls to stand up for him.
You failed and should be ashamed of yourself.

spbp

I had an operation for cancer recently and got a massive blood infection that almost killed me. I was put in my own room and not even my wife or daughter were allowed to visit regardless of vax status. After 4 days I told them to get fucked and checked myself out, if i was going to die it was going to be with my family

Attached: tyf.jpg (500x462, 61.98K)

Great! You can now Identify as COVID positive.

covid is really more of a state of mind

Attached: reaction king crimson kek fear scared horrified .jpg (401x400, 36.35K)

>sorry Boss I'm not coming in for 2 weeks because I "feel" I have COVID
>What's that? Did I get tested? Why yes, I tested negative.
>What do you mean that's BS? Trust the latest science boss.

Nah they wouldn't accept that. I wouldn't take one of those sketchy things anyway.
They're pretty resolute about it so I'm sure they have their asses covered in some document somewhere. Fucking ridiculous. I'm never going to forget what these scumbags did to all of us. Never.

Underrated