Has anyone ever bought you tires Any Forums?

Has anyone ever bought you tires Any Forums?

Attached: privilege.png (677x1168, 764.15K)

Yes.

I have on several occasions done things similar to this, but only only for white people.

Attached: 1658794964033047.jpg (673x1023, 60.26K)

You've donated more to her only fans

he did because she had tits

>only buys her 3 tires

If I was fucking rich with money to blow I’d do stuff like this all the time because I’ve been broke many times and somebody paying for something like tires can make all the difference in a broke persons life

Ay-yo

This. Little acts of kindness can change someone’s life or mindset.

This, also It was in Australia. So that is more like $400US or less so she wasn't driving an expensive car, because 535 for 3 tires would be at least an SUV. Also, they must do alignments for a smokin deal because that is at least $100 here.

Meh, it goes away quick. Once you realize that people are shit again which occurs daily. But I bet she always had enough gas to fuck her broke boyfriend.

I hired a guy at my work and drove him to and from his house until he got his shit together. Another guy fell on hard times so i gave him my old car to commute with. First guy no call no showed and started hiding from me because he knew how furious I was. Other guy blew up my old car within 3 months and scrapped it and started talking shit about me behind my back. I don't help people outside my family anymore.

kek

These are mine I'm gonna sit at McDonald's until tony shows up

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-172318-495.png (466x1600, 853.13K)

I’ve done stuff similar to this before. Usually people are just dumbfounded and grateful. Some people though just keep asking for more and more. It really is interesting to see the different ways people respond. Also be careful about giving anything for free if blacks are nearby. They start going crazy when they think something is being given for nothing. And they won’t be the slightest bit grateful

Slicks get more grip, yo.

yeah dude you'd have to be filthy rich. And acts of kindness like that are better than philanthropy work. Although, one can get addicted to the way it feels and can quickly lose lots of money pretty fast. Lending money when youre not a money lender is how rich people get broke quick as fuck.

classic tony from pimpama, takes a lot of shrooms

i like tony the rest idgaf about

>Tony teaches his sons about simping
ngmi

Yes.

this

Mine went permaflat before that happened.

Incredibly based. I used to drive a coworker home but he at least bought me lunch the next day. People suck biggg timeee, not my problem tho.

BUY 3 get one Free is the usual thing here

amazing marketing by bridgestone. roasties can be used in versatile ways to manipulate behavior. they’ll get business for nothing more than a photo of a thot and some simp marketing angle. well done bridgestone

Nihilism is the bastion of the immature and ungrateful

That’s why most adults grow out of it, time for you too zoomer

>and don’t think this means I don’t think people are by and large shit

my daddy. what a sweet man. rip dad. the love lives on.

kek

Bro those lips are put to use each night and they weren't used on someone with a job.

You do it secretly bud

I agree it’s largely better than large scale philanthropy work on individual cases

But it’s basically the kind of stuff lords and elites used to do before the modern era.

Imagine how different the west would be if our billionaires funded centers to treat the homeless and drug addicted, helped people get out of debt, funded actual high art etc

Instead of fucking trying to manipulate society into a cyberpunk dystopia or funnel billions into antinatalism and bullshit programs to support Africans

It fills me with unutterable loathing

Anyone can order tires off ebay for super cheap and take them to some shitty mexican llantas usadas (used tire) shop to have them installed for next to nothing.

>Instead of fucking trying to manipulate society into a cyberpunk dystopia or funnel billions into antinatalism and bullshit programs to support Africans
Sadly If you look at Musk if Tesla goes below $500 it's all over. These "Elites" are teetering like most people. They won't be broke ever. But their companies aren't building dynastic wealth outside of microsoft if the market tanks.

So 500 divided by 4 = normal price per tire. Everything is a lie everywhere.

I generally praise this type of behavior, but when it's directed towards a woman, I doubt its sincerity. This is what I tried to explain to my ex girlfriend, who said there was a lot of sweet people that would do stuff for her at her job. If a guy finds you attractive, there's nothing he won't do. She finally realized this when a new girl that was a bombshell showed up, and all the nice shit stopped happening and it was directed towards the new girl.

Did the guy in the OP do it out of sincerity? Who knows. I'm the cynic so naturally I'm going to lean towards he was trying to impress this bitch; hoping after the purchase she would be "oh my god, you're the sweetest man ever, wanna date?" If she was a dog and the guy was gorgeous, I'd trust it. If she was a man, and it was another man, I'd trust it. When you are an attractive woman, acts of kindness don't mean shit. This has been proven time and time again by studies.

Don't misunderstand me, though. Despite being a cynic, I'm actually a giving person. Though it's rarely towards some attractive person. I've gained a likeable reputation for being someone sincere, helping out those I can because I want to. I've seen time and time again others that don't do shit for people until they have motive, so naturally that pisses me off.

And thats my blog.

I was very naive. I moved from the country into the city for college and worked in kitchens the whole time i was there until i got a job with my degree. I believed that there was goodness in everyone and you just needed to create the right scenario for it to come out of them. That belief was crushed multiple times until now i believe that man is fallen in his natural state and drawn to evil.

The shipping on ebay tires would be more than the tires themselves.

Similar deal with me.

The sad part of the story is that a woman was driving

>women suck dick

I don’t. Understand the point you are trying to make? Are you falling for the classic angry young guy trap of resenting women for being what they are?

a manual tire mounter (bead breaker/seater) is dirt cheap, will last decades
bubble balancer isn't the best but it gets the job done, also dirt cheap, also will last decades

Shit I need new tires

She got some DSL, the story makes sense now.

> Check "Early Life"
> "she"
Every fucking time

Attached: woman_moment.jpg (735x524, 72.9K)

Nope, but someone gave me crabs one time. Im pretty sure it was the person that used the dirty potty just before me.

This right here. $120 and a nice Mexican man who undervalued his labor kept my bimmer on the road in high school

No. My parents didn't even buy me tires when I needed help saving up to get new tires. They watched me waste so much gas money for 3 weeks and did nothing.

Tony is a simp faggot

Bologna skins get THE best grip. I always wear mine right down to the meat.

No but you characterizing me as nihilistic for saying people suck is kind of immature. She's not fat, her life is hard because she made it hard. Sorry that is just the reality. She couldn't have a more privileged position ever in the history of the world and can't bartend to afford $500?

I know a married guy in our church that gave a young woman a truck. A fucking nice truck. I knew he did it because he wanted to have sex with her. Eventually he was kicked out of the church because his wife was calling him on his behavior towards that girl. He confessed to me he was flirting with her. I have no idea how far it went, but the fact is if a guy is generous towards a woman and he doesn't do it through another woman to distance himself from the transaction he wants pussy. Simple as. Men don't just give things to women without wanting sex in return. No man just gives shit to other men. They don't give shit to women either. It's a transaction.

No but I once found a wallet and sent it to the owner (postage paid by himself :^)) with a note saying DON'T LOSE IT AGAIN RETARD

If you a real G you point at the wheels you like on the street and go wait a couple blocks away while the deal takes place.

Men resent being helped

No, but I've had my rear tires randomly slashed. Does that count?

Based thread rider. I drove to GA like that one time to visit my uncle and he bought me tires when he saw. Plus a three pack of camel filters cause I still smoked back then.

this

That was a good way to do it!

Amazing what a pair of DSLs can get you.

Now show me a single incident where a woman bought a man tires...

He'll just cope and say it's what any nice guy would do until the bill comes and he stalks her even harder after how hard he had to check out her shit to notice the tread on her tires.

Yeah rich old cunts always say stuff like that, then when push comes to shove it always ends in the "amazing coincidence" that the only people they ever help out with their acts of ''''''random'''''' charity are attractive young women.

Faggot Tony wouldn't have given a second glance to some ugly young man in a beaten-up shitmobile with shredded tires on their last legs.

The gynocratic pussy-worship in the west is at fucking fever-pitch levels. It's pathetic.

Also I love how trucks are like the ultimate form of currency in whatever southern shithole you find yourself in.

But I bet it made you into a hard working, pull yourself up by the boot straps man right user?
Next time you see your dad give him a firm handshake and look him in the eye!

It's really a case like dobby in harry potter. Its like southern boy has truck, southern boy is free.
>Proceeds to never have enough to fill up the tank