Daily reminder that the best box champion in history is not Russian. He is Ukrainian. Ukrainians aren't Russian...

Daily reminder that the best box champion in history is not Russian. He is Ukrainian. Ukrainians aren't Russian. They are actually genetically superior to Russians.

Slava Ukraini.
Slava Heroyam.

Attached: 0-37326.jpg (300x400, 114.12K)

>kid nigger watched boxing after 2000 and thinks something something

What are you talking about? I've known him since I was like fucking 5.

HES A KIKE ASS JEW SLAVA SHITSTAIN IS JUST A JEWISH FRONT TO MUTT MUTTS FURTHER AND TELL THEM THEY HAVE A NEW NATIONALISM. NEVER TRUST A LIBERAL GEWMAN.......... GEWMANS FUCKED OUT BY JEWS IN CHRISTKIKIANITY THE JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION..........

Klitschko's fight with Lewis was amazing.

that's not rocky marciano

Attached: 1517074372189.png (700x700, 64.18K)

ukraine has produced a much better boxer but he is kept down by the jews

Attached: 1655373272651.png (538x404, 92.7K)

hows that rsrschfac comin along ?

Barely in the top HWs on my list, and that's being generous. His brother was better anyway.

have a second one in mind too? both of them were a total snoozefest of a boxing career and heavy weight was already dead

historically and objectively wrong

bulthit mane
imma rape yo wife

kek, seethe

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 15-42-34 Zelenskyy wants Ukraine to be ‘a big Israel.’ Here’s a road map.png (725x569, 313.08K)

He got ANGLO'd

Attached: tyson_fury.jpg (1908x1146, 466.03K)

Russian boxing school
russian boxer
simple as
and the nigga you posted wasn't even that good
also I will cuck you

Suddenly all the slavs around him have a desire to take their shirts off as well

absolute unit

>They are actually genetically superior to Russians.
This is a very jewish thing to say, get the goyim fighting amongst themselves about who's superior while you control their money supply and their countries.

Wlad is a chinless piece of shit who shills for globalism and is pals with that racist Nigerian Femi Joshua.
Wlad also lost every round to Fury.

Attached: 1593797549940.jpg (595x2080, 475.12K)

He is jewish, at least partially.

It was good, but not amazing.

The best box champion is Amazon

Oh cute he has his grandma's nose.

Did he tongue your anus?

And that would be?

Fury broken younger Bitchko mentally, then in the ring. But older one was arguably better fighter.

Attached: TIMESAND___fpA8nn9zQ25ag4sq5J8r.png (791x467, 274.68K)

Tall or not, he looks like he's taken a few too many to the head

Attached: bitchko.jpg (268x292, 33.55K)

Funny fact, he is a Jew. Really, not joking. I also was surprised because he is fucking HUGE and stupid. Not he things what comes in mind when you think about averse Jew. But his face talking the truth. Hi is Jew.
And was born in Makevka(Donetsk). LoL