Are the Elites retarded?

>Roll out covid "vaccines" to decrease population for the great reset
>Pressure people into getting it through mandates that make you lose your job if you don't get it
>It's literally the perfect plan my fellow je-
>ERROR
>The most autistic retards and Any Forumstards don't get the jab
>try to get them to get the jab through multiple waves of jabs
>The unvaxxed only get more autistic
>The NPCs die of VAIDS
>The niggers die of VAIDS (Sexual Transmission)
>Faggots die of VAIDS (Sexual Transmission)
>The situation is getting out of hand as autists are increasingly becoming a higher % of the population for every wave
>Roll out propaganda so they lose their friends and become outcasts
>tfw you realize they have no friends
>tfw you realize the NPCs are more dependent on their friends
>tfw you realize you just made it so more NPCs get the jab and not the autists
>tfw you made the situation worst
>tfw in 10 years from now when all vaxxies die it's literally over
Are the elites retarded?

TL;DR: The Elites failed to consider that it's NPCs who will follow the mandates and make themselves die of VAIDS, not autists who hate the Government and all forms of authority. All they did was just poison all of the NPCs who keep this system together. Are the elites retarded?

Attached: itsoverJoeBiden.jpg (634x798, 72.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
wikispooks.com/wiki/COVID-19/Perpetrators/Bilderberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All plans fall apart upon contact with reality

It's Joever

>another schizo cope thread
sorry schizo, but you don't know anything
meds, take them

Attached: 1658374185593475.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

That's what the open border is for. Not as retarded as they seem, but still really retarded anyway.

Attached: reuters.png (1013x371, 33.12K)

I thought drug makers were immune to lawsuits?

After they depopulate they will allow the survivors to live in better times with higher tech. Reproduction will be tightly controlled though

Maybe objectives were ideological in nature and they wanted to cull the consumerist NPC cattle that only wastes oxygen and natural resources.
They still have means to try to control who is left.

>in better times with higher tech
>higher tech
>implying technological progress in 2022 is a good thing

Attached: Ted-Kaczynski-lede.jpg (2400x1738, 111.73K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
'

Attached: 1651090090114.jpg (800x460, 102.49K)

>Are the elites retarded?
Yes, they are. The og elites of back then used to whip, but the ones today are all dysgenic backwards assed retards who were born into their status, who never once had to do anything to get where they are. And plain ol' hubris fucked them over. This is why monarchism doesn't work btw.

Now, if they had gotten a hold of me and instated me as a the head elite, oh boy howdy would that have been a party.

>Are the Elites retarded?

Attached: 1658882498627918.jpg (1280x720, 101.47K)

>The og elites of back then used to whip, but the ones today are all dysgenic backwards assed retards who were born into their status, who never once had to do anything to get where they are. And plain ol' hubris fucked them over. This is why monarchism doesn't work btw.
Where did this meme come from? You don't even know any of the elites

>You don't even know any of the elites
You dumb niggers aren't half as cloak and dagger as you think you are.
Dumb cocksuckers.
Absolute faggot retards.

Attached: Fuck your bad vibes.jpg (750x728, 107.9K)

Retard, settle down. You literally know nothing

Everyone who has ever met you can tell you have a sub90 IQ

Attached: 1649455538230.jpg (125x74, 1.78K)

Israel destroys underwater archeology sites in Canada. We are enemies for life.

>h-he must be a tranny!
Stop seething over the fact that you know nothing. Let your ego settle down, stop pretending that you're significant in any way

>Let your ego settle down,
Irony isn't your strong suit, I get it.

Attached: 1655928562698.png (427x427, 267.02K)

Their legal immunity only applied to US citizens.

maybe surviving this is the worst option?

Try to understand the simple fact

>Try to understand the simple fact

Attached: soi niggy.jpg (765x801, 188.75K)

>replied in seconds.
You're very mad at somebody telling you that you don't know as much as you'd like to think you do.

>>replied in seconds.
>You're very mad at somebody telling you that you don't know as much as you'd like to think you do.

Attached: 1653699101417.webm (592x1042, 669.97K)

How can you be seething this hard?
Did I break something in you?
Try to take a nice walk outside before replying again, may calm you down.

The elites are fucking retards. What's it like devoting the precious little time you have on Earth to run defense for literal child molesters?

>The elites are fucking retards
Any evidence for this claim?
You like to assume a lot, I guess it's a good coping mechanism.

>The og elites of back then used to whip, but the ones today are all dysgenic backwards assed retards who were born into their status, who never once had to do anything to get where they are.
This.
The retards in charge claiming they are "monarchs" are obvious and in plain site.
Their children are even more retards.
The Saudi Princes I think already educating their 3rd generation in Oxford? Still retards.

Didn't read lol
You will never achieve your predecessors goals.
You will never ascend to Pleroma
Cry more, babyfucker.

Attached: 1657672983410.jpg (967x787, 362.98K)

In pure narcissistic rage over a faggy cheeto man they attempted to sterilize the world and commit mass suicide by accident in the process. Legendarily stupid.

This one did

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: The Jesuit doctor will see you now.jpg (719x906, 197.85K)

>schizo babble
disregarded, enjoy living in complete ignorance kek

I said it before and will say it again. Nothing in this world can stop a virgin middle aged man.

We are the strongest and thoughest human alives.
Imagine if you will a man so strong and manly no women ever fucked him because too manly and too uncompromising?

This is what each of us 4channer is. I respect no governement, no authorities, except Any Forums and Trump because they talk like I do and they are funny.

Any other fucks who wants to tell me what to do and to control me can go to hell.

>>The niggers die of VAIDS (Sexual Transmission)
I kissed two vaxxies, how fucked am I?

"Schizo" is jewish slang for pattern recognition.

Attached: 1658354642875739.jpg (1600x1200, 233.24K)

Yes, they are.
wikispooks.com/wiki/COVID-19/Perpetrators/Bilderberg
Old fucking parasites.

yep the elites don't know their heads from toes, they are so dumb man. they don't know what's coming to them
ah yes, donald trump, the man with wilbur ross on his team. those heckin elites failed, so they had to rig the election

you're a schizo, a low IQ one at that.

A crowning act of idiocy. To be remembered and mocked for all time.

Attached: 1658650064174649.jpg (500x500, 48.02K)

tfw 3rd world refugees have greater protection than you

You can't get it from sex. Not how it works.

>Are the elites retarded?
Yes.

Where is Lavrov gif where he says "morons"?

Attached: lavrov-eyes.gif (400x400, 2.12M)

It's funny you're closer to truth when you try being all ironic.

well said

Cope, trustfund tranny-adjacent retard.

Attached: 1657934209587.jpg (1024x1024, 111.52K)

Multigenerational inbreeding makes you retarded? WELL FUCK ME UP THE NIPPLES, WATSON! WE HAVE A LEAD!

Attached: WE HAVE A LEAD.png (918x837, 755.86K)

Yes, he is good at recognizing patterns.

cope more over your insignificance.
tell me the full truth, were the rothschilds and rockefellers in on it and tried their best to make trump lose the election because they needed biden in order for the new world order to proceed?

>You can't get it from sex. Not how it works.
>he doesn't know
If only you knew how bad things really are.
If you didn't feel sick right afterwards then those vaxxies got saline so they're actually effectively pureblooded (for now). Don't expect to stay that way though once they take their 12th booster shot.

Attached: EDPstaredeepfried.jpg (1280x720, 118.03K)

I sure hope so. After the 2nd I got corona the next day.

>meds, take them
your first instinct to pump a body full of drugs at the slightest inconvenience is the problem though

Attached: CBD053CC-4A1F-4A9F-83C7-B391B2AF3102.png (500x527, 113.45K)