Stocks SOAR in the US today

Collapsefags, ZeroHedgers, and bobos brutally BTFO. Why is Any Forums always wrong about the state of the economy, Any Forums? The Biden stock market is going to make us all rich:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI?p=^DJI

Attached: Chart.png (1845x862, 146.22K)

What is a bull trap

This happens every single time they raise interest rates then it crashes again. But you already know this.

Low quality post. A thread died for this

The stock market isn't a good indicator of how the economy is doing and it shoots up and crashes down again multiple times a week usually.

Cope. Collapsefags were calling 'bull trap' a dozen years ago when the Dow rose from 8K to 10K. They were dead-wrong back then. You think they are somehow right today, after being wrong for a dozen straight years?

>the stock market is the economy

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 137.64K)

Literally increased because the fed rate hiked again which means its all but over soon.
Its like getting hopeful after one cpr attempt.

Most people have retirement savings and personal investments in the form of equities, ie, stocks.

wake me up when djia is 40k

The stock market is a fixed game
The fed hiked interest rates and everyone expected the market to tank
My guess is that this is the last pump before a major dump

Another obvious trap like last month. See you here next week complaining about "capitalism".

Totally normal in our unmanipulated free-market economy.

This doesn't help the working class

working class is free to invest money like anyone else, too busy buying 90k pickup trucks.

At least digits weren't wasted.

1% . wow.

It's an exit pump you literal fool. Zoom out if you need clarification.
Jesus, the threads get dumber and dumber each day. I may as well go back to Any Forums or /thrash/ for this shit. Even /vip/ looks promising.

It's because the Senate passed an epic gibsmedat bill for the tech industry this afternoon.

Will you kike shut off trading when we make any money from it like last time?

no major dump until september

it's not just fixed, it's ritualistic

make your own brokerage chud

>one cpr
Hyperinflation means prices go up. Stock prices as well.
Remember, stock beats paper.

I want women, especially women of color, to buy stocks right now and get fleeced by a rigged market

Kek. Go ahead and put your money into it if you’re so confident.

This graph has been completely uncoupled from reality since 2008

> FULL TIME BULL MARKET INCOMING
lol, catch those falling knives, bro

>it's ritualistic
Finally, someone with brains in this thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-101942_Chrome.jpg (1080x1750, 476.68K)

WOWOWOWOWOWO

How did Biden do that? Was Jerome Powell a deep state plant under trump? I'm voting Democrat if they keep this up!!!!!!!