Why is the world arming Poland?

You do realize their military is larger than Germany's, right? They could steamroll the world's fourth largest economy alongside Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tchech Republic, Italy and the Benelux. Their country also has a conservative front that may turn Nazi on a whim.

Attached: foto_oficial.jpg (800x445, 23.56K)

Poland has such shitty geography that they could never defend themselves. The land they are sitting on is and always has been a place to quickly steamroll to get to actually important places.
What we are doing now is building a flesh wall of toilet cleaners to hopefully slow down Ivan once he decides to go on vacation in the west.

This is why I’ve always been a big proponent of Polish emigration to Germany.
>protects Polish people
>causes ethnic missing
>can’t even tell Polish and Germans apart anyways.

Their president is married to a jew. Conservatives will rather ally with communists than try to save White people. Conservatives HATE anything that is not 100% pro-jewish

Attached: dud.jpg (2355x1024, 394.66K)

>>can’t even tell Polish and Germans apart anyways.
Hitler would be so proud.

I believe giant pyramids can stop Ivan

Attached: Poland.jpg (1080x1169, 177.05K)

You can definitely tell them apart, the poles have flatter faces thanks to getting mongol'd

>They could steamroll the world's fourth largest economy alongside Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tchech Republic, Italy and the Benelux.
lol
lmao

I don't know. All the polish I know hate you as much as they hate the russians. Their male youth is way too radicalized (conservative + catholic + anti-EU) to be trusted with all these weapons. One went as far as declaring that 'all good krauts are dead krauts'. I'd think twice about talking this big talk when a third world neighbor can Macedon you in two days if they wanted. I think Poland is a much greater threat to the european status quo than Russia, which is a distant boogeyman whose focus is in reclaiming rather than claiming. Poland is one bad day from turning on the rest of Europe and the west, which are giving them free guns like there is no tomorrow.

When countries have awful geography (see Iraq or current Russia), they tend to be more aggressive rather than more pacified. I'm not a globalist, but I don't think arming third worlders with state of the art NATO arsenal is a good call when they are volatile. Poland is not much better than Turkey or Hungary in my view. They've only been getting more radicalized and it will get worse now that they are being turned into a buffer state when their geography is one large plain and small rivers between Moscow, Berlin and Warsaw.

If anything, the only country that should be getting weapons is Germany. Everyone else is not trustworthy.

The world?

NATO.

It's just a national inferiority complex.

Are you some kind of commie?
The only complaint is our government not doing the same. But then again a god few years ago they reformed the pension system so that officers got higher pension than their salary with the obvious results.

Lots of big nosed homosexuals causing unnecessary drama is always the answer.

>Italy
No, they won’t, we are shitty at exporting wars but we’re actually pretty good at defending

Not a commie, just someone with common sense.

No country in eastern Europe besides some meaningless Baltic states should be trusted with weapons.

Nah, if you are actually Brasilian I think you probably are. You do not want more guns. I think the situation is very good in slowly getting rid of gun and ammo laws.

Guns for fucking everyone.
Go have some Pitu.

They are next in line, and the last actual army in NATO after their armament.
Bongladistan has no money to wage war, France has no appetite for a war. Gaymany soon has no power and has absolutely zero appetite for a war.
That leaves Poles to fend off Russians on their own, as Mutts will be crippled, busy with internal issues & Taiwan.

Poland can easily be conquered and occupied if they ever try something funny. They have no natural borders, so you just have to drive a tank through their border fence and go straight to Warsaw. The only thing that could save them is the weather.
Meanwhile Germany has lots of terrain which can be hard to traverse with big armies. Germany is also decentralized, there are no big population and production hubs in the traditional sense, it's all thinly spread out across the country. Therefore it's preferable to give the poles a false sense of security by making them a well-armed barrier which will get sacrificed as a casus belli and a roadstop to Berlin.

Poland is a NATO member, so there's no problem with arming them, since they're on our side to begin with. Moreover, they're a likely first target in a hypothetical war with Russia. So we need them to be well-defended.

Poland is unironically based as fuck. they are the last bastion of the white race.

Your people are mostly brown nowadays and wear headscarfs

Technically oder river is our natural border between us

>Why is the world arming Poland? their military is larger than Germany's

The same reason CIA and MI6 were arming Ukraine, making their army the largest in Europe.
The same Reason London, Washington and the Club of Rome Balkanized and created 20 weak countries between Germany and Russia.

To stop Germany from dominating Europe industrially. Germany has no energy and needs to ac
quire it, either from Middle East or Russia.
In order for London to stay relevant , they needed to prevent Germany+Russia alliance where Russia provides cheap energy.

The kikes of London know they can't honestly compete. They have to destroy and pillage.

You got hohol'd recently, shut your trap and join us at the table of Jews Scammed and Damned, formerly ethnically homogenous.

>t. Who never actually met a pole outside internet

i just spent two months in Poland actually. I was shocked how the Any Forums memes are not really true and Poland was so much better than i was mentally preparing for.

As always jews are running the show here. And npcs are unable to tell, despite literally being shown this stuff even in tv.
all stuff sent here goes to ukraine, where is either sold somewhere, or scrapped.
It's one big ass ponzi scheme.

read the theory that if Ukraine remains in some combat-ready state after the war, then, along with Poland and the rest, they will be left to restrain the Russians. Belt + Finns and Swedes. By the way, the Swedes have excellent aviation. Perhaps Turkey was also mentioned. The size of the army will be sufficient. Then the US will be able to withdraw from Eastern Europe to focus on China in the upcoming show.

If not, and Ukraine will fall apart, and their menpower will pass to Russia, then the United States will have to stay and stretch its efforts over two (potential) fronts. It is possible that Poland is strengthened based on these scenarios

But I would not bet a large sum on the fact that in the event of a major turmoil, Poland will not again be in the cold, abandoned by an ally who promised to cover her back. They are on bad terms with Germany, bad with Russia. Hmm, somewhere I have already seen this movie, even a couple of times

Well, on the other hand, they will have something to do, fighting to restore their own statehood for the next 50 years, until the next collapse of Russia

I'm brazilian-polish and have visited the polish branch of the family for extended time. I love them, but I'd not trust the polish with a pea shooter. Their youth is politically radicalized, their elders are paranoid of international organisms, their government is far too weak and deemed not radical enough; their geography is a nightmare, their economy and their politics entirely rely on the betrayal of the same desire of national preservation that is the reason why their country even exists. They relate to the EU out of pragmatism. Their politics are very close to go out of sync with the rest of the block. The polish ideology is rooted in paranoia. They really think everyone is out to get them.

It is no coincidence that critics of the modern democracy like Ryszard Legutko are polish. Poland will go the way of Hungary in the next ten years. They have too much of a tip on their shoulder and don't trust their own shadow. They will abandon the EU the nanossecond the EU abandons them and closes the financial/military support healthline.

This is an awful mistake.

Forgot to attach a picture

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1260x897, 1.4M)

we didnt though

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73.44K)