Why canada do this?

why canada do this?

Attached: Toronto-hew.png (1300x1000, 882.67K)

Because you're lazy, don't work, and you government doesn't make enough to support your fucking welfare.

Fucking commie,
Also I just assume you're canadian.
Stop trying to pretend to be the Superior race of Mexican.

Work to pay my bills I gotta eat

stop criticizing me, you are not my dad

Attached: 1hb1.png (646x774, 608.34K)

Why in gods name would anyone want to emigrate to that cold desolate shithole

I thought Canada was all WMAF, why don't they show that in the ads

Because immigrants are the only ones who will keep fagdeau in power

Too far man, too far

i am a chang in the netherlands, and i see canada migration advertisements on social media all the time. fuck no i aint going to canada. i dont want to go to that wmaf hellhole to mentally torture myself

because the migration agencies want to gain money from the chinese immigrants, how can you attract chinese immigrants by showing things they dont like?

These immigration consultant companies promise the moon to applicants. SO many broken lives when the immigrant comes here and learns the truth.

These companies are run by immigrants themselves, pulling a grift on the newer waves.

Attached: 20220727_170116.jpg (720x816, 259.95K)

The funny thing is, the people I know who have come to canada for work and want to stay here spend YEARS in the court system, I know a mexican who has lived in canada for like 12 years, and has been trying to get PR here for the whole time, and he claims to be all tangled up in red tape and needs money for lawyers and shit. He's the only person I ever know IRL who's made a gofund me; he's made two actually and I'm half convinced he's just scamming boomer idiots at this point.

When you're in LATAM or a shitty Asian country anything can be a paradise.

But Canada is cold, disgusting, has bugs and is full of bug people and monkeys trying to escape their problems

>flag
Pots, kettles etc.

I am Portuguese and I despise England. I'm not even in England either.

It's still a functioning society, has a decent infrastructure, you won't get killed by walking at night, etc.

i come from a communist shithole country but fuck no i aint coming to canada

this place fucking sucks
don't fall for it, im tryna leave

I guess, I mean I have heard of Brazilian showers

Because this country is a giant ponzi scheme that needs to trap as many naive brown people here as it possibly can.
There's a reason young men avoid the white women here and it's not yellow fever.

Bro, you're already in "good" country, you have no reason to move out.
Although even with all its problems, I'd prefer the US solely because we can have easier access to guns so the American people can never be enslaved by its government.