Tranny asks caterer for free food, he tells Xzir to fuck itself

Tranny asks a well knows Alberta for free food for some tranny “inclusive and free climbing event“.
Chad tell creature to fuck off. Trudeau sponsored medias now trying to shut them down.
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/canmore-gourmet-business-dumps-president-who-sent-transphobic-email-1.6533146

Attached: BB14AE33-0F07-41FE-AAF8-72D7CF89D326.jpg (842x1359, 258.35K)

based jeff

Now post the part where they immediately cucked and apologized and fired jeff

>fired jeff
Learn to read.

Hes the owner you dingus.

Love that the CBC is covering it up.
> The email, written by Jeff von Rotz, talks about the false claims common among right-wing conspiracy theories of LGBTQ people grooming children for child abuse, saying there would be some other "woke organization mentally ill enough to help you."

>Signed by Chantal von Rotz, the statement apologized for the email and said the person who wrote the email has been removed from the company and is no longer responsible for its operations.

>"The words of the one person do not reflect the opinions of the many people who work as part of the Valbella team," the post reads. "On the contrary, we strive to make our company an inclusive workplace where all are welcome."

>Jeff von Rotz signed the email as owner, but Chantal von Rotz later clarified the owners and founders of Valbella Gourmet Foods are parents Walter and Leonie von Rotz. She said Jeff von Rotz held the official title of president and that his employment was terminated effective July 26.
Jeff was not technically the owner. His parents owned the business and he ran it. They fired him.

I just looked it up and he's right, they cucked and apparently 'fired Jeff'.

Nah man, they probably just “PapaJohn” him and tell him to stay away for a bit. They’re going after all of their customers to try to run them out of business.
It’s just a marketing move.

They literally fired him an apologized immediately after this

Trannies go fishing for responses like this so they can get what they truly want. Control over other people's lives.
This is the end result of giving low IQ sociopaths a club to wield freely on decent folk.

OP is a faggot for trying to pass this off as some kind of win, when its the same story as ever.
>be based
>system fucks you

Jeff on suicide watch right now.
SHIT IS NOT BUSSIN

ong

Based
Sad his boomer parents stabbed him right in the back

The guy tried to make a stand and they went after his customers. As he was losing customers fast, they’ve simply moved Jeff to an administrative position and issue an apology.
Happens all the time.

on god doe
fr

Reminder that since Peter Thiel infiltrated the american GOP and started funding literal who's to destroy the rightwing and push it to the left, Any Forums and right wing journals have coincidentally seen a surge of purely tranny obsession and a decline of anti-gay content.

All the Thiel GPT3 bots and shills are doing is copypasting old Any Forums posts and swapping "gay/fag" with "trans/tranny". Their goal is to shift the Overton window.

List of common stock phrases:
>I don't hate gays, I hate faggots! They're different!
>LGBT should drop the T, then it'd be great!
>Gays are ok, it's LGBT that I hate!
>I don't care what people do as long as I don't see it! (tautology)
>less competition for women! (nonsensical boomer meme)

There is no such thing as an "lgbt right winger" (oxymoron, at best it's the ones who kill themselves). He's a leftist buying out rightwingers to push them to the far left.

Attached: 1639609098292.png (1265x944, 1.59M)

Pathetic.

My boy Jeff wuz gonna be a painter and an owner of a successful business.

Attached: 1658146360707276.png (751x712, 692.88K)

really?????

Attached: tranny-warn1.png (570x53, 7.72K)