Politically and geopolitically speaking, islam has already won

I'm new here, and apparently you all believe we're a threat to your so called "western civilization", well guess what? You're right, i was surprised that you got this right because after browsing for aprox. an hour you're all very stupid, anyway, we're burning it all to the ground, Politically and geopolitically speaking, islam has already won, its just a matter of time now.

Attached: اسد_السنة.jpg (1600x900, 419.52K)

no one cares goatfucker. keep killing each other, we're bored of you now

Ok schlomo

You lost in somalia, iraq and afghanistan, decisively, of course you lost interest, we haven't though, this time we will be the ones on the offensive.

Attached: ISISdestroysChurch.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

You and your entire family will starve to death as a consequence of the war in Ukraine. I’ll be keeping an eye on Jordan to enjoy your suffering.

Attached: 9A45303E-3084-48A2-945C-54E6264FF77C.jpg (1024x782, 86.31K)

Hate to admit it but look at Christianity now in the west. Look how weak it is. Christianity will be extinct in 100 yrs. Islam will still be thriving.

If Islam is false then why is Christianity dying and Islam growing stronger? Looks like we were wrong Christbros. Islam was right all along.

Islam is better than what we have in America now. If you guys started invaded EU countries I would be for it.

Islam is just a temporary fade

Daily reminder

Attached: 1656003613402.png (1161x738, 462.97K)

Fuck that "west is da best xD" boomer nonsense
We /unironic global white supremacists/ now
All compass directions belong to whitey now

Attached: NextTimeTheWorld.jpg (1439x1918, 1.36M)

>this schizo again
im glad you understand, its time to convert brothers.

Fucking goats and eating lamb meat with your hands, is not how I want to live.

You don’t believe there will be global famine as a consequence of the war in Ukraine?

This is why I have respect for Islam. They are the only ones still living by godly values. The West is not. They are the only ones willing to die for their faith. The West will not.

I would prefer Georgia be an Islamic ruled country than have LGBT parades and abortion clinics here. I would be happier under Sharia law than letting lgbt flag flying in my little brothers school..

Call me a traitor I do not care.. I will fucking convert to Islam to resist globo-homo if they push me hard enough.

Attached: 1658435990629984.gif (500x400, 880.98K)

This post defeats the Islamic incels.

Islam and Judaism are cults of Saturn. They both worship the black cube. They are enemies of the cross (the unfolded cube). Jews hate the cross so much they refused to sign by their name with an X when they arrived at Ellis Island. They used an O instead which is where the term Kike comes from. Kikel is the Yiddish word for circle. The addition symbol in Israel is ﬩ instead of the usual +. There’s an Israeli intelligence agency called Black Cube. Jews wear a black cube on their head called a Tefillin.

Attached: 81610348-401C-4774-91B1-47901F4830E1.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Allah can go suck a dick. The real God keeps trying to kill you desert niggers with war and dry dessert but you towel heads got lucky with oil

I don't concern my self with it, allah is the best of planners and whatever happens is his will.
the punishment of beastiality is death though.
>schizo babble
yawn

How could a man without a foreskin ever win?
You are a freak against nature. Go on and laugh toad, the viper is waking.

>I don't concern my self with it, allah is the best of planners and whatever happens is his will.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!

>penis penis penis
hahahahahaha
time for your meds bud

Maybe because god supports Islam and not the satanic globohomo west

Attached: 1629504945332.png (781x746, 208.34K)

>MEDS
>MEDS
>MEDS

Is that really all you can say? I’ve defeated you and now will continue to defile the corpse.

Even if all of Europe converted to Islam you’d still be an incel as your women lust after white men.

>schizo babble
>now switches to cuckold racebait fantasies

mutts law

Nonwhites can’t compete in hypergamy.

>Nonwhites can’t compete in hypergamy.

Attached: chudjak5.png (480x640, 68.58K)

Most incels are nonwhite. Living around whites makes it almost impossible for nonwhites to compete in hypergamy. You get MOGGED to hard.

I agree but i don’t like russian muslims, all of them are retarded monkeys

Sure thing chudcel

he kicked you out more then once

hide and saga bait thread

christianity is the ass
islam is the penis

Is social media banned in the Middle East? No? Then the USA already controls the minds of your women and children.

Its natural for a loser to hate someone who is stronger, smarter and better than him, you hate chechens and dagestanis because they dominate you, you are jealous because of their power, stay mad loser.

Attached: shamil.jpg (1156x1500, 241.8K)

That's great sandnigger brother.
But can you please focus your efforts on usurping the evil corrupt dominance of the great satan first. We hate the stupid fucking mutts even more than we hate Islam. Stop your ISIS bros taking all their dirty money and weapons to destabilise other countries like Syria and Libya etc bro.

After they are out of the picture
then perhaps we can talk.

Attached: 4chann.jpg (540x540, 43.67K)

shut up you mick bastard, the only reason potato niggers still exist is because muslims gave you food when the english starved you.

Covered in shit, yes

Can you please start with israel? I’m starting to get a little suspicious about you guys since you keep letting the kikes do whatever they want.

Another dumb islamist sitting in his falafel favela jerking off to grandeur thought of greatness.
No, you're gonna continue being inbred sandmonkeys playing with a camel's balls, and spontaneously combusting. Stop being delusional and go ride your carpet or whatever you people do.