The Bible

Sigh. The biggest problem for Christianity lol.

Attached: CD2FD91E-038F-4BAA-A9DF-F49664BBDCE9.jpg (828x1385, 586.64K)

Silly slide thread but I sure hate christcucks almost as much as I hate kikes

Lol men do not sigh they certainly don't type it out as a verb.

b8 thread. kys

I like how the top post is just a very big non-answer.

some of my favorite people are gay. one of them told me, through tears, that he wished he was straight. a dude fucking a dude is an abomination, and homosexuality is a sickness — fruit of a fallen world.

>i dont have the audacity to cite my fairy tale as a reason to hate gays
this guy would make decent arena fodder

That retard is going to burn in hell forever

So...Christianity is Christianity's biggest problem? Bros, a little help deciphering this one?

I think the real problem is people conflating disapproval with an aspect of a person's lifestyle and hatred of that person.
Jesus said to love even your enemies, so the idea that someone is doing something wrong doesn't mean you can't love them. The real argument is about how apathetic you're allowed to be about it, but a lot of Christians instead bizarrely think that generally good people can't ever sin.

>Christcucks are extremely easily subverted and tools of the jew
More news at 11

Ignore faggot Christians
Embrace God

Attached: jesus fucking christ.jpg (1288x1732, 859.52K)

it's part of the globohomo religion blossoming before us

The Bible says nothing about lesbianism or transgender people but right wingers hate them just the same. They also hate immigrants and the poor which goes directly against the Bible.

Turns out the Bible is just an excuse. Nobody practices real Christianity anymore if they ever did.

>He is ANTI LGBTQ
>he allies himself with LGBTQ against the Christians anyways
subverted

you’re more likely to

*le sigh*

who are these right wingers? most right-leaning christians i know love everyone but don’t approve of abnormal sex or illegal immigration

Jewish hands typed that.

Ok fag lover go suck some nigger toes now

repent; the rapture is soon

GOP/MAGAidiots, almost all of whom are Christian, who else? They don't care one bit for immigrants, prisoners, the poor, the sick, or any other group whom the Bible demands they care about.

> abnormal sex
They also hate celibate LGBTQ

>illegal immigration
They also hate legal immigrants and refugees. And illegal immigrants too, even though illegal immigrants are almost always poor and alien (2 groups Christians are called to care for)

>most right-leaning christians i know love everyone
They may claim this (many don't bother to claim this) but they never once ever show it.

Best part about your nigger religion is as long as I accept your Jewish prophet as my lord and savior right before I die; I go straight to heaven all sins absolved!

What a fucking retarded and convient religion LOL

All types of sexual immorality is covered in the bible.
The Bible also talks about protecting one's border and people.
Sojourners are nomads, and it says nothing of letting them ruin the country.
Most illegals aren't sojourners by definition, they are closer in definition to invaders.
You fucking faggot.
>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Christianity is hyper based, the problem is that most "Christians" are actually not and are something (((else))).
No one who uses reddit has ever read the Bible or actually taken the time to realize what it says they do not like.
The entire board as well as many other social media sites have a dedicated shilling operation as well as a "natural" shilling operation against Christianity.
It's because if they can pervert it and make people abandon it, they can take over with their own ideologies and religions.

>pretend christian shitposting
I used to be a leftoid but then I realized how retarded leftoidism is so I decided to not be a leftoid any more. Simple as.

That is incorrect, you are a leaf though so your IQ was in the dumpster as is.
>Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

the time is coming where you will be unable to call on god

seek the lord while he may be found