How on earth can such bottom tier genetic trash become so rich?

what in the actual fuck is this bullshit even?

evolution theory my ass

Attached: 1633521041216_tdy_news_7a_forbes_richest_211006_1920x1080-4y0daf.jpg (1920x1080, 304.37K)

Nepotism or sheer luck.

I feel like at some level of wealth any dollar above stops adding to one's level of life. I doubt this level reaches even 100k a year.

Bezos is highly educated and went to princeton
Zucc is from a rich Jewish family and went to harvard
Elon is highly educated and comes from a rich family as well

none of them are "average people"

Bezos got fit so at least he tries. Still no way to get around being a manlet though

all are just Bag Men for deep state Govt funded projects.

Bezos got nearly free USPS shipping in still secret deal (however IMO he has created real value via saving people time to get exact right product...my Accounting Prof explained this back when all he was selling was books).

Musk was allowed to open illegal computer bank. Every Comp Sci kid in HS and Jr College had same idea but were told Secret Service and FBI would put them in prison for 25-life for "counterfeit, bank fraud, treason, terrorism, RICO, etc". Then he switched to selling FED REQUIRED "green credits" to real car makers.

Facebook begin the same day the NSA/CIA exact same program was ended. Facebook doesn't make money off adds, they make it selling your info to Govts and super-Govts.

I see three Jewish puppets

mostly luck, there's tons of people smarter and better than these 3.
obviously some talent/brains/skill, but mostly luck and being in the right place at the right time.
same thing with bill gates. of the uber rich i think warren buffet is probably the closest to self-made.

at least musk is doing something other than tricking people into clicking ads, or destroying mainstreet through shitty business practices and pushing diversity at every turn.
>musk: chaotic-neutral
>zuck: lawful-evil
>bezos: chaotic evil, with a heart as black as the immigrants he wants to flood into every white majority city in the US.

Musk has a lot of kids and will be able to provide them with all the material wealth they'll ever need to succeed (parental guidance might be a different matter). Zuck is having hapas who likely will do poorly in life because that's the curse of the hapa. No idea what Bezos' four kids a like but his wife is a radical feminist so they're probably fucked in the head.

Believe all numbers!

Attached: 1645898124454.png (415x381, 307.45K)

>what in the actual fuck is this bullshit even?

>Bezos is highly educated and went to princeton
Capitalist Exploiter

>Zucc is from a rich Jewish family and went to harvard
Stole the facebook idea from other students in Harvard and managed to secure the intelectual property through a lawsuit

>Elon is highly educated and comes from a rich family as well
Made his fortune from paypal, involved in scams, he was not a founder of Tesla, is involved in American Goverment contracts with SpaceX, owner of stocks that are overvalued because Americans love celebrities.

>jeff bezos grandfather was director of DARPA
>elon musk was paypal mafia, co founder peter thiel is now bilderberg, steering committee member and was facebook director. also cofounded palantir (worked with nsa and cia) his father owned a mine and mother was a model that always uses occult symbolism. elon is transhumanist, hes in 21st Century Council, The Giving Pledge, The Paypal Mafia, WEF/Young Global Leaders/2008
>makr zuckerbergs fscebook started when darpas lifelog program ended also jew

all agents groomed since birth

Attached: 22689_article_full-3994377245.jpg (814x458, 36.72K)

Being smart is a meme. Sorry you went into debt with uni bud.

>how on earth can such bottom tier genetic trash become so rich?

It was always like this retard

Attached: C9FHdB6UQAA2PNU.jpg (750x979, 59.88K)

Why cannot black man become rich? The system is inherently racist.

Moneymaxxing instead of looksmaxxing

>how on earth can such bottom tier genetic trash become so rich?

The truth is that the capitalist system rewards betas... maybe even omegas... as long as they can create some shit people find somewhat valuable.

>But they're rich
>They're Chad!
>They're Alpha!
>Just look at all the money they have!

Lol
Lmao

Their willingness to sacrifice everything good, unsurprising for such shit genes.

And just like that rich people weren't evil anymore

Attached: capture-20220727-170448.png (675x277, 56.48K)

>I feel like at some level of wealth any dollar above stops adding to one's level of life. I doubt this level reaches even 100k a year.

Damn, you must be really poor.
That might be true regarding Western Europe, though.

It's their shit genes and mutt ugly looks that gives them the drive to be such mega thieves, most men are content with a fraction of their wealth.

It's a big club and we're not in it. Not that difficult to comprehend.

Gigachads don't have the drive to succeed that only a beta male can have.

lmao poorfag

Tell me more about the Paypal mafia.

Also I think Peter Thiel is pretty based.

Depends on the lived-in location.
California or Seattle area? 100k is basically poverty line there.
Rural Idaho? 100k is livin large.
Phillipines? 100k is basically richest man in 100 km.

We are in clown world user. Meritocraticy broke down. Economy is flooded with zombie companies. Collapse coming.

extremely based post