"Today my daughter changed her profile picture. After maybe 5 minutes I get a text...

"Today my daughter changed her profile picture. After maybe 5 minutes I get a text..” I didn’t know she was dating a black boy, did you?”

It took me all day to think up a response, which I didn’t send personally but thought I would
share for anyone else that “may not know”

Yes in fact I did know, but the color of his skin doesn’t define who he is. What does define who is he is how he treats my daughter.

I see my daughter dating a boy that comes to my house and shows me nothing but respect (a big deal in my book). It’s always Yes Ma’am, No Ma’am, we talk about football and baseball, he tells me bye when he leaves, and has not once shown me a lack of manners or respect.
I see my daughter dating a boy who treats her good. He takes her on dates, to ballgames, out to eat..not to a club or partying on the weekends.

I see my daughter dating a boy who takes her to church with him. Every Sunday. He plays in the band, she sits with his family. How many young men these days make church a priority? None of the others have.

He doesn’t hit her, cuss her, lie to her, or make her cry. Would I rather her date a white boy that did, to keep from her dating another race? Absolutely not.

So that’s my response to the question I was asked. And I know people have their own opinion, but at the end of the day, the fact that my daughter has someone that loves her and treats her like a queen makes me happy. That’s something I’ve never had in my life and I’m glad she does."

Attached: 906A9A52-A07D-4515-920E-7AB9B02502A0.jpg (512x511, 51.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/posts/joseph-bonner_today-my-daughter-changed-her-profile-picture-activity-6924331697903718400-5jwC?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=ios_app
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares, nigger-lover

i didnt read this lol

Fuck niggers, she's gonna get beaten and possibly killed. Enjoy your ugly retarded mixed grandchildren who will grow up without a father

Not only is a nigger, he's an ugly and short one too
You sir should buy rope and make a noose

Attached: 1646371062915.jpg (969x1000, 110.09K)

>Takes her to church. Every Sunday
The fucking LARPagans were right, weren’t they? I should have listened

YWNBAW
options: herbs

>He doesn’t hit her, cuss her, lie to her, or make her cry.
Sure he does, just not in front of you. If you're lucky he'll leave her carcass on your doorstep rather than burying it in the woods.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
.../

Attached: 1636106706216.png (458x640, 296.47K)

>”that’s something I never had it my life”
Haha pay the toll

future single mother

Who the fuck would want to grandkids that don't look like them and can't donate an organ to them? Honest question.

Attached: 1573149514430.png (670x740, 179.75K)

Not reading, shitty slide thread, so here's some eyebleach

Attached: HeightMog.png (1024x844, 1.05M)

I mean the only bright side I can think of is " at least its not your son dating a black guy"....

Attached: Trap_Game_OP.jpg (540x656, 48.11K)

>but the color of his skin doesn't define who he is
I stopped reading. Enjoy your half-breed grandchildren, boomer

your daughter is a embarrassment and you didn't raise her right.. KYS. I have a 18-year-old daughter and she's always known what i expected of her. I've raised a strong conservative woman who is dating a white fella. she's not into black folks she has respect for herself and her family.

What motivates you to make up this Reddit tier garbage and post it here? You can't possibly imagine you're going to change anyone's mind about the black race. The forum is anonymous, so there's no internet clout to be had. If you're getting paid, you have enough to put a bullet through your skull.

Looks like a section 8 hood somewhere in the south.

When he bite's don't come crying

Ok nigger dick sucker. Which one of us asked how much you like niggers and want to see your own kid get fucked by them? No one cares faggot

Buy funeral insurance

Stfu op you made this all up in your fetish of your daughter fucking black boys and trying to convince us it's da wei

Bible says NO to interracial pairings in the scriptures that tell believers to "stay within their own tribes."

Attached: 20220726_164131.gif (454x524, 153.28K)

>doesn't hit her
She will eventually have to pay the toll. She will also have to raise children that don't even look like her which is seriously a fate worse than death

Or his wife?

Sucks to be that guy!

Nobody wants to fuck niggers, even other niggers lol

Mixed race couples also evoke the same physiological response in bystanders as seeing vomit or feces - the "disgust" reaction in the brain.

Attached: this triggers the israeli astroturfer posting pro-race-mixing bullshit.jpg (1499x1500, 237.13K)

why dont you fucking retards ever search an image before presponding to obvious bait threads??

words words words & boring stale pasta
linkedin.com/posts/joseph-bonner_today-my-daughter-changed-her-profile-picture-activity-6924331697903718400-5jwC?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=ios_app

Enjoy bouncing your niglet grandchildren on your knee one day. With luck, maybe one of them will be good enough at niggerball to set you up in a nice retirement home.

She's fat. Who else would she get?

sage

based. and checked and saged again

Well there’s been a hell of a lot of mixing throughout history so I don’t know how well that holds up.
Even most whites are a combination of multiple tribes some including ones from east Asia or North Africa, even the most aryan like whites like swedes or finns.
The most important thing here is that niggers fuck up any genepool and renders them unambitious simps ripe to be controlled by zog.

*christCuck grindset*

Honestly, I can't stand living with black people anymore, I can't stand having to live in a society with them anymore.

I was born in 1983 and I wasn't racist as a kid. In 2000 I was tired of the discourse of the black movement, in 2010 I ended up embracing racism once and for all when I realized that more than 95% of blacks agree with this victimist discourse of the black movement. There is no longer the slightest possibility of living with black people because they will not give up this victimist discourse willingly. This discourse opens doors, generates opportunities, makes money fall into the account and turns an aggressor into a victim.

I haven't watched television for about 20 years but the other day I was in a waiting room and there was a television on. I noticed that in ALL the commercials there were only black people, in the program that was showing it was practically only black people. And yet they still continue with this victimizing speech. It's a bottomless bag.

Poo on my computer make me hack all your loos

Kek is on fire itt

Attached: 39E38DAA-2515-43CF-AE43-803CEAD012CA.jpg (1024x945, 78.66K)

Every white girl at my university has been with a black guy. Shit like this is common nowadays

I can hear the song playing

She's fat.

>And I know people have their own opinion, but at the end of the day, the fact that my daughter has someone that loves her and treats her like a queen makes me happy. That’s something I’ve never had in my life
It shows, lady. Before I was halfway through I could already tell this was written by a single mother.

The toll has to be paid eventually

and now her future offspring will be tainted.

>referring to a black man as "boy"
Woke racist scum deserve what they've got coming.

>copy paste

Race mixing is the future. All of you retards who think you can simply have kids and your lineage will remain white forever are morons.

You believe in the whole telegony thing?

Your daughter is an ugly fat failure and she deserves the brutal murder she's going to get: whether it's physical and actual or genetic and delayed.

You have failed as a father and are a pathetic excuse.

Tldr, kys nigger loving kike.

Is your surname Specter or Rothschild per chance?

Fat goofy faced white girl settles for chimp who hasn't chimpped out... yet. News at 11. Thanks boom tard

he doesn't seem that bad. but the girl could be thinner

>fat coalburner

Tyrone can have her.

not you again

Yeah. If it isn't him that collects the toll, it's his brother or friend.

don't you see the high number of fat lovers around here?