Women have surpassed men in the economy

More and more young men are leaving society, while women are starting very successful careers. Why?

Attached: 898776655454334.png (340x505, 225.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeFKuUq8qx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some crazy fuck is gonna kidnap her mark my words

What is she producing?
What goods is she supplying, what raw materials are turned into more useful products?
That's nothing more than religious welfare from a personality cult.
No food, no economy, no cult.

Lets see go work in the sun breaking my back or sit at a desk ruining my back to fuck a lady thats probably gonna get fat or play video games, lift weights, take naps at random times, go on random walks and work 2 days a week.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Hey man if I could make millions just by looking pretty in front of a camera I would.

na you know some arab zoomer going to end up shitting on her face

that too

I've looked into it. She has two personal body guards. Their like 6.5 so being in UK with no easy way to get a gun and maybe a knife, you're not going to take 2 norf men on.

100k to fuck Belle Delphine?

Or make a snuff film

Economy is built on fake bullshit. A clown economy for a clown show world

because a liberal society grows simps and cuckolds that provide whores. this is an incredibly tasty morsel for patriarchal countries that will take over similar countries

Hilarious how fast she became a prostitute

If Bella had 1 million fans, I would be one of them.

If Bella had 100k fans, I would be one of them.

If Bella had 100 fans, I would be one of them.

If Bella had only 1 fan, it would be me.

I love her so much bros.

Attached: 1604295180195.jpg (250x200, 6.54K)

In joining the merchant marines & starting pay is $50/hour with 4 hours of overtime every day.
Everything is paid for you, even plane tickets home & back (up to $400)
Come join me anons. I bid farewell to the port and the land

> whoring themselves out on onlyfans to simps with money
> successful carreer

kek

Low iq pol can't recognise a scam site.

Attached: 1635947459104.jpg (1000x1110, 276.12K)

Belle fucked that guy?

It is better that she controls the resources simps give her than the simps themselves, as they will have less to survive on and reproduce with. Death to simps first.

She fucks like she read a book about how sex works, and my washing machine has more femininity and sexuality than she does.

Technically in terms of money she's "successful" but the truth is she'll end up depressed as shit later in life because her 'work' doesn't actually produce anything. It's not a skill, it's not mastery, it's not really helping anyone.
>but dude she can buy all the cool stuff she wants
What happens when she has all the cool stuff? Money can only take you so far.

Attached: DK_HELLEPHINE.png (544x633, 500.75K)

it's Any Forums memeflag and if just don't get the joke

>you just don't get the joke*

She has a great sense of humor. People with a sense of humor have flexible minds.

Yeah she pegged that black cow

the guy whose willing to pay 100k to go on a date with bell delphine is definitely an axe murderer

Good morning Vikesh, nice Canadian proxy. Are you mad that I blew the lid on your scam operation.

Because women are given every benefit and ever benefit is taken from men.

Haven't researched into it yet?
Not only is the quality and happiness of women completely demolished, but we're now heading fast into the decade where women are beginning to regret their entire lives and becoming vocal about it.

In the next decade, if we don't all die from the vaxx, experts say the hysteria of wasted women, victims who thought they were trans but are not and damaged, along with various other groups will cause incalculable chaos socially.

Stock up on popcorn and try find a wife.

Attached: 1626239206756.gif (600x459, 1.39M)

Why would you pay old hag when you can get much younger in some places lmao.

>More and more young men are leaving society

The Titanic is sinking OP why you want to start something in this fucked up world, just coast life and find something fun to do meanwhile the guy in suits burn everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeFKuUq8qx8

Ive looked into the description... She only does oral and some bdsm shit which means no anal or vaginal intercourse... for 100k

good

I mistyped fuck you I even took time to correct myself. Vikesh kek.

your average wageslave doesn't produce anything either. normies put money above all.

Last I read she has bodyguards whenever she's in public