I think they're trolling us, guys.

Attached: image.png (750x770, 325.62K)

No, they think they're trolling us.
Big difference.

Yeah, rember the good old days?
Just good vibes, picking up your mocca vanilla latte and vibe over to Walmart
No one had to work, just live off the land

"vibed out"???????

Can we go back to the good old days of tribal warfare and communal mass rape of retarded women?

Could you imagine one of the fat black ladies actually getting off her phone and carrying a bucket of water walking 8 miles.

Hey do you Germans have the same fucked up notion of sucking off Farmer's dick for no real reason, like American's do?

Right Farmers are just people who drive really big trucks, right?

Smoke weed, suck cocks etc

You're going to starve to death faggot

You know farmers are some of the best educated people in the country right?

>just vibin'

Attached: d50efa513843fe514a86b463c2d21072.png (563x429, 572.56K)

Lmao retard
Tell me the great story about replacing russian farmers with city folks and how they drowned in crops
Or tell me about how Chinese city folks took over farms and could feed the entire world with a 2 day work week

Hahahabhaha

they can always go back to africa and vibe with the zebras all they want

GO BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA THEN

Nice if them to finally admit whites built everything and blacks never had anything past a mud hut

Go back and live in a fucking dung hut in Africa. Won't have to worry about a job or college or any of that shit.

Attached: 1653734768387.webm (320x180, 1.03M)

Toil forever in ignorance with no progress or wisdom

in the name of civilization!!!!!!

CIIIIVILLLIZAAATIONNNNN

Welcome to the internet, gramps.
Now go hysterical like a proper Any Forums drama queen and tell us how that Twitter post is a sign of the end times. In case someone call you a retarded drama queen, just screech "Jew!" or "Nigger!" at him. That's how political discourse works here in the favelas of the internet.

No work no pay. Go back to Africa.

fuck off newfag

this is exactly what kalergi wanted
mutt kikes win this round

Sorry, on phone

Attached: IMG_20220727_225419.png (563x429, 639.38K)

Who knows with niggers, they might very well be serious, that's the scariest part.
They don't realize that even the naked tiny niggers on Sentinel island who don't even have a language, still have an organized society with assigned tasks to each individidual. You just don't get to decide "I'm going to sit on my ass and wait for others to feed me".
Problem is, this whole welfare shit has made niggers so fucking entitled.

>Farmers are just people who drive really big trucks, right?
I get up at 5am every single day, no exception to check on my grapes.
Then I go to the animals and feed the pigs and take care of the cows.
Next I get the tractor and machines ready to take care of the crops next. By the time I'm done with those things it's usually already afternoon at which time I take about an hour or so break to eat something. Then I start preparing things to sell. Everything from wine I make myself to vegetables, eggs and occasionally meat.
Im not sure if it was supposed to be bait or if you really think it's not hard fucking work to own a farm you should maybe spend a week at one.

be a zoomer

Yes, we whites created governments, industry, and civilization. Thanks for the compliment.

Germany has been fucking retarded lately. What is up with that? Are they the ne memeflag?

Useless fucking city dweller detected. You useless shit, fucking kill yourself

Never forget that NIGGERS were plucked straight from the jungles of Africa where they did not develop beyond a crude tribal civilization. Jungle people, jungle beliefs, jungle mentality.

"Why can't we all wear animal hides and run around in the jungle with spears?"

These "people" will happily live in squalor and decay and find nothing wrong with it. When you express your horror at it they give you dirty looks. They are human garbage.

Come on, even you can do better than that, Shaniqua.

No they aren’t trolling, they are legitimately retarded. They actually believe that Whites only build civilization for the same reason why niggers wear expensive shoes and lease fancy cars: to show off. They bumble through the White world like animals without ever comprehending anything.

Attached: E7907D15-D6E1-4775-B8C4-B8762089B4E3.jpg (640x640, 46.56K)

OH BONGO BONGO BONGO
I DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE CONGO
OH NO NO NO NO NO!

439 replies to 387000 likes? Must be fake.

I think that's slang for eating people in Liberia

Just uppity hoes needing a reason to pay themselves on the back

A good bait here.

Why not just pay someone minimum wage to do that???? While you sit on the porch and watch.
Even better why not have your kids/cousin kids do that, while you sit on the porch and what h. Like it should be

>"vibed out"???????
You know, just relaxing, sitting around, ordering food from DoorDash... just stuff that you could do without all the oppressive patriarchal civilization.

Based and Tedpilled

>why did humans have to invent things like jobs, school, and college
These things were originally meant for men while the women just had to carry kids and keep the the home clean.
>it's the white people
No, it was the jews who tricked women into thinking they should be like men. Too late now. Enjoy the wonderful world of contributing to society without getting anything back.
>they created government and industries all in the name of civilization
The dumbest complaint I've read all year.

Attached: 1377118345659.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

He's white. Means he's probably sterile and can't have kids. 72% of their males are born without testicles, 48% of the rest without penis. End result of centuries of inbreeding, homosex and dog sex. They don't like to talk about it.

the system was created in an attempt to better our lives

it is possible to have a much, much better life than if you were an aboriginal nigger. But I would wager that overall, as a whole, the system has improved people's lives even if not individually.

Medical tech is pretty important, for instance.

Sorry nigs. We had higher aspirations than just scavenging and scratching our naked asses. We totally fucked the world up for you. Our bad.