LAB GROWN MEAT

what's the deal with this stuff?
seems like it could be great in theory, but in practice i suspect it's going to be terrible just like everything THE SCIENCE does nowadays

Attached: Lab_grown_cultured_beef[1].jpg (1254x836, 253.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tScAyNaRdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How could a metal box ever be more efficient than a biomachine called chicken with billions of years of practice?

>cruelity

literally everything that ever happens is for someone to make money or feel powerful

There is not a single situation where anything new needed to be invented in the history of the world

Its just a earn money question, can lab-meat make money? yes, then it will happen
simple as

stop using money

Attached: 1537462912492.jpg (1000x750, 141.73K)

It's fake food

You have to scour the land for resources to churn, condense and turn it into an edible plasma, then you feed the blood tubes and capillaries like some kind of wall of meat.
It has no brain so it doesn't really feel anything.
You then "exercise" the meat to the tenderness you want through electric shock or chemical electrolyte stimulus.
The air in the room or glass/plastic casing must be kept bacteria free, so it will likely be a chamber filled with penicillium gas.

Literally no fat and less nutritious as well.
It's slave food.
You might as well eat bugs.

Just eat the cow food goy, eating meat creates unnecessary carbon emissions

I suspect it's going to be loaded with absolutely unnecessary chemicals and will be a fraction as healthy as what real meat is

Hard muscles?
More electricity and salt.
Fat build up, marbled and tender meat?
More plasma, less electricity and salt.

youtu.be/7tScAyNaRdQ

Attached: bzzt.gif (630x354, 1.03M)

Seems weird. Like how well do we know this stuff? Ho do I know eating this won't give me cancer in 10 years?

If you crush up apples into the plasma and don't take out the pips? Cyanide.
Don't boil out impurities?
Cellulite fat.
Plasma has to be made to perfection. What you put in is what you get out. Same with corn fed chickens vs insect and grass fed. Differences occur.
All in all, it takes an expert engineer to make it work, but in theory, no brain would be damaged.
Complicated, but ultimately, only a moral way to cheat killing sentient creatures while continuing to eat meat.
The "brain" would be replaced with electrical conduit signals from a computer.

Attached: Shasha8.gif (400x300, 2.56M)

Checked. It'd be cool if they actually could deliver on their promises, but as usual, they're going to end up taking some shortcut and it's going to be discovered that it is not suitable for human consumption and/or less economical for consumption than simple high quality meat.

They should instead bring back the mammoth. One animal death = food for many

The suffering makes it taste good, why else do you think veal is so tasty?

Because the goal of that evolution isn't to make the most meat, it's to reproduce more chickens. A ton of energy is wasted in shit that we don't care about (nervous system, skeletal system, etc).

In theory I've no problem with grown meat. problem is I don't trust the kike sin charge to not turn it into a body horror film. I remember reading about that plan to make those weird plans to turn livestock into Half life stalkers by removing brain functions and streamlining their digestion systems and removing most of their organs and shit.

You don't want to eat tumor meat from a jew lab? Imagine the texture

Lab grown meat will never exist. it would entail the ability to create life from nothing.
Anything else would just be the farming of severely mutilated and mutated animals.

If we get vat meat it better be some delicious extinct animal like mammoths.

Not true. Chicken bones are needed for voodoo fortune tellers

Probably has 0 nutrients and will be found to cause some horrible allergy or gti issues

It's gonna be HeLa tumor cells. You'll be eating a mid-century black womans uterine fibrouds.

Just have them under 24 hour surveillance and blow their brains out if they make *this* particular face at any point during their operating time.

Attached: d00m.gif (500x281, 749.08K)

(((science))) only make shit.

there's a hard limit how much meat can be corrupted when everything is filtered and processed by organs

lab-grown they control the entire process

good point

In theory it could be good. In practice however I've got some issues with it.
First of all, the price. This new age crap is always more expensive because there's a niche market out there for meat.
My fear is that governments around the world start banning meat for environmental reasons and citing the existence of bugs and lab grown crap as a valid substitute because if this stuff is not cheap then the only consequence will be that meat will become a rare luxury.
I'm also worried about the shit they'll add to it. They already fill meat with all sorts of garbage like antibiotics and shit. Now, they can build the cut from the ground up. I don't trust technocrats to decide what my nutritional needs are.

Easiest way to know is to look at the cell culture media they're using to grow the stuff. Is it loaded with known carcinogens? Teratogens? Weird-ass cell cycle or differentiation-regulating proteins?
If yes to any, it will give you cancer. If no, then probably all it will do is taste like ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20220727_222132.png (367x411, 140.12K)

I thought Leftists were against GMO?

>more chickens
More chickens is more meat. What is your logic here?
>A ton of energy is wasted in shit that we don't care about (nervous system, skeletal system, etc)
You mean the systems that allow chickens to produce more chickens?
And you're lying to us all saying that lab grown meat isn't going to be wasted energy? You set a flock of chickens in a field with water, you will get more chickens over time. You don't need "engineers" with whatever chemicals attempting to inefficiently do what is already efficiently done naturally and without the aspects of human error or malice.

>Oy vey! The goyim are figuring out how stupid our ideas are. Quick Moishe, let's foment war and turn Ukraine into our New Khazaria before they notice!

Attached: 1653763436641.png (183x232, 20.04K)

I think the main reason for developing this technology is so 'elites' can grow replacement organs and live longer

same with insect protein they use for pet food to scale up production