Give Stacy a second chance

Why won't anons give single mom Stacies a second chance? Grow up, discard the incel rhetoric of your youth, and be the man her deadbeat baby daddy never could be.

Attached: 1658554230380836.web.webm (480x320, 1.04M)

what is she wagging her finger at?

>Grow up, discard the incel rhetoric of your youth

I urge both sides to put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table and stop it from happening again.

Attached: edmilliband.jpg (982x726, 74.17K)

she's not german, no thanks

Attached: Sip.png (427x549, 579.92K)

his small white pecker

>muh females hit the wall
Women do not face any consequences for their actions face it. The majority of women despite being whores will settle down and still live the marriage lifestyle with the army of simps there are. I always found it as a cope, as if bald aging men are attractive to women.

How is she a Stacy, she looks like a horse.

Because she has no tail.

Attached: 1639188489011.jpg (689x1033, 107.33K)

Rejoice, if you're not a complete loser you'll still be able to fuck 49 years old Stacy with her 3 teenage niglets. That's a one-shot, though.

Please stop.

this exact thread is made at least once a day. I'm not the one making slide threads

Why? If I'm interested in marriage, I see that she couldn't maintain a relationship with the child's father. Why should I expect to fare any better? If I just want to fuck, her having kids makes it more awkward and complicated.

Because that's called cuckoldry and it's better to die alone in a desert

Pressing the doorbell i guess

Because they want a second chance after they've lost all of their market value. They are thoroughly depreciated assets who will expect you to make more and more money as the years go by. Bad trade, friend.

Sugi pula lake. Spune cine te-a babardit cand erai copil si la ce varsta.

Is this tiktok real or a larp lol. Imagine being the "nice guy" who shacked up with this whore lol. Your self-esteem must be in the fucking toilet.

Being beta bucks feels disgusting to me. Just cant do it.

Attached: 1656425197445.jpg (1024x1004, 101.82K)

IF Stacy isn't a total roastie, she can fixed with adequate attention. Pic related.

Attached: 1658949379056284.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

She learned the hard way and humbled herself. Some guys can accept that and hope for the best. Not wrong, just more risky maybe.

For gods sake why did that french user fail at lying to you about her being a whore?

Those couple of weeks without you were so nice.

The best is amazing. You know that right. The woman in the picture would never be that. Undisputably so, wouldn't you agree.

nu esti alb asa-i?
He didn't, he succeeded. I was just brought back to reality
no my mechanical friend, i wouldn't agree.

because they'll eventually find another Chad to run off with
if single moms saw men as anything other than tools, they wouldn't be single moms

Attached: never date a single mom.jpg (634x574, 54.09K)