Why aren't you having kids, nigger?

why aren't you having kids, nigger?

Attached: 1629286513379.jpg (2048x2013, 385.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUOHOtbIWhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glowie thread

Attached: 1655495565471.webm (1000x562, 1.91M)

i don't have a gf

Attached: 1658771295383285.png (680x563, 344.14K)

damn, I swear his nose gets bigger every time I see him

Cause having "muh white chillun" has never interested me, and I don't care to perpetuate dysgenics when plenty of white trash are already up to the task.

waiting for robo-waifus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUOHOtbIWhg

I have kids. But having children is an act of hope for the future. And many people don't have that.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1634501186594.jpg (467x600, 72.75K)

I simply don't want people to suffer like me.

I was with my ex for nearly 10 years, and she was always trying to get me to not use a condom. I caught her being sketchy at least once a year though, and didn't view her as someone I'd want raising my kid, or even being tethered to in any legal sense

I honestly don't want kids. What's the point?

I'm saving the planet, chud

If numbers you will, soon

I'm too retarded, ugly, and autistic. Girls have never liked me. They gave attention to guys even uglier than me but there's just something about me that makes them avoid me entirely. It's like a curse. I can 100% guarantee every single guy mogs me here in terms of appeal to women.

I'm told I'm financially unable to do so, and my parents don't want me to. They're selfish pieces of shit and only care about themselves. I was a bastard child

why do the boys have beards

Lefties in a nutshell

I hate w*men

numbers now and i get a Voll gf

Attached: voll.jpg (1440x1800, 250.04K)

it's more of a moral issue for Me. there hasn't been a worse time to have children and the economy is literally about to fucking collapse far harder than it has collapsed before, while world war three is just begging to be let out of the bag. do you really think children is what this world needs? also, having a family means you can't kill nazis and pedophiles with the comrades because then you'd be putting them at risk and you would have far less time. be strong, be a man, let's go to war.

roll

Attached: 1658873022428178.gif (112x112, 229.83K)

well, it was worth a shot

And you'll never have one if my numbers have anything to say about it.

I don't want them to grow up under globohomo.

final roll for Voll gf, if i don't get digits i'm going to bed in an hour

R A R E, based bamba bro

Attached: a44224d0-09cc-11ed-9070-1fce0e8ec8c4.jpg (640x615, 70.29K)