Learn a trade, seriously

Just finished high school, got a job as construction worker for the summer..
Suddenly depression and anxiety vanished, all my addictions vanished. I spend 10+ hours outside with real men that teach me a trade and how to live life.
I look 100x better since I'm happy, I even got a 9/10 trad girl interested in me. More than 60% of girls look at me with "let's fuck" eyes.
Made friends with lots of people, got into a few hobbies, started going to bars and learning about life more.

Downsides? Don't talk to people my age (18) since no one wants to work, I see little to no girls (but when I do I literally feel the urge to fuck them), maybe less money than some university faggotry study job, If you don't stretch you will crumble in 20+ years

Attached: Construction_Workers (1).jpg (2254x2818, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUJRJAXolk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no fucking way men where made to sit down 15 hours a day and do some retarded computer job. There's also no way I'm going back to university

I could get into trading and retire in 20 some years maybe even less but my priority now is fucking girls and fixing whatever is left of my anxiety

Attached: 1644160456561.gif (356x216, 1.97M)

Notice these guys are both in their 20s. Hard work is hard to do when your over 40. Still gotta eat.

>There's no fucking way men where made to sit down 15 hours a day and do some retarded computer job.
No. We were made to sit down 15 hours a day and shitpost on the internet.

God damn talk about cope. I've been a roofer for 9 years now and I pray for death every moment of my life. Get out while you still can retard.

>bro, you have to keep the lights on
>bro, please you have to keep society going
>bro, please you know niggers are worthless and will never contribute anything so you need to pick up the slack
>PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKES GET A JOB AND PAY TAXES SO NIGGERS CAN GET MORE GIBS
>bro, why aren't you working? Bro, why won't you contribute to society???

SUCK IT UP BOOMER!!! YOU SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IMPORTING THE NIGGERS AND THE SPICS SO NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HIRE THEM YOU BOOMER FUCK!!!! WHAT'S THAT??? NIGGERS ARE EVEN LAZIER THAN EVEN THE LAZIEST DISAFFECTED WHITE TEENAGER??? NOT MY PROBLEM YOU BOOOMER FUCK! HIRE THE NIGGER!

youtube.com/watch?v=OUJRJAXolk4

Sorry would rather get drunk and forge custom swords and knives in my garage

Are there white roofers? That’s gotta be rare af. You’re a unicorn. Kek

must be nice. I work Iron and it is full of pedos. drug addicts, and former inmates between stays.

Good deal user
I had an office job once and I realized it was not for me.
I cant stand listening to the low hum of an air conditioner under led lighting sitting at a desk all day.
I was constantly staring out the window watching the wind blow the grass in the sun.

welcome to life. good luck dont stretch it, keep toes on ground, always stay humble and thankful. i know this sounds like shitty platitude grandma advice but i mean it and its universally true

I would rather make REAL money and be lazy and not potentially kill myself on a daily basis, on top of potentially making a name for myself, thank you very much.

What the cum section for

I think just getting out of the house and physical activity are why you're happy.

That's what cured depression for me.

Substance abuse is just another symptom and coping mechanism of depression and anxiety.

Here in PA most roofers seem to be bottom tier white guys with a drug problem.we do have 5 Jamaican niggerboos working for us right now and by god...they ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to not talk on their phones literally all day long. Talking that 100 words a second top of their lungs patois bullshit. I have no idea how anybody can understand that language. They're about a million times better than any American darkie that's for sure. They literally don't care if you call them nigger. They show up everyday and work 10 hours with no complaints. I guess we got lucky and found the 5 Jamaicans worth their salt. I've seen dozens and dozens of blacks and Mexicans come and go though. Tons of whites as well. Roofing really tests people, and most people aren't cut out for it regardless of race I've observed.

No. Every tradesman I've ever met has been a bitter miserable twat with an attitude problem.

I'm a car salesman, I love telling niggers they're credit is to shit and you cant but one lol

If you're not a retard and take appropriate care, you can largely mitigate that. Stretch, lift correctly, use proper PPE, take breaks, etc.

Sounds like the average pol poster

This. Like I said 9 years as a roofer here, no body problems except my right knee occasionally gets a mild pain. Probably from the climbing ladders with heavy loads on my shoulder bullshit.

if you are taking a break on any of the job sites I work it will be the last job you work. fuck your bad advice leaf.

I’m quitting my high paying job at an oil company to become an electrician. Fuck money, my time is more important. Also your wop words were so inspiring young user. Thank you.