Is this true? Will millennials actually save the west?

Is this true? Will millennials actually save the west?

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-211452.png (1080x935, 155.19K)

Nah millennials are too poor to do anything

You can beat up most zoomers with a wet pool noodle

Big tasks ahead yeah. But for now we wait.

>Millenial projecting about fried brains

We have the most lazy and hard working persons in our generation.
Sadly th gov doesn't care to our needs and we have to get sold by chinese and saudi money givers.

But all our parents who amassed wealth with the intention of leaving nothing to their children and spending it all in their twilight years took vaccines...

Gen X is also poor (they're counting on Boomers having any wealth left once they die to inherit)

Millennials are the specialestest generation ever!

>Will millennials actually save the west?

Yes! ^^

Attached: stable_geniuses.png (595x597, 249.58K)

Sure many millennial are brain fried and no better than zoomerw. But remember that we grew up before the Internet and social media. Knowing how things were before the poison well that is social media and how things are now gives us a leg up compared to zoomers who had their brains plugged into social media since birth.

Back to krautpol with you

Money isn't real, might makes right

GenX is ignored as irrelevant? Sweet. Leave me the fuck alone.

Attached: 9344D736-2CEE-4717-A1A1-AE199F1B4447.jpg (400x400, 26.68K)

Maybe later

Based on their behavior as employees I have zero faith in millennials accomplishing anything under any circumstances.

Safe the west? We will destroy it

That's kind of just it, isn't it? They're not going to be good little minions.

They are like permanent children. Can barely function without constant hand holding and whine all the time.

Boomers ruined everything I hate seeing them in puic

Public

kys nah poster

I am a Millennial. My generation is far too poor, demoralized, and too pozzed to save anything.

Millennials are so similar to boomers I don't understand why more people don't see it. Both groups are narcissistic and entitled while offering nothing to society at large. If you trade personal greed for an insistence on how people 'should' behave, you'd have the same group just younger. Just wait, Milltards greed is coming to the surface. "Just forget my loans!!" is only the beginning. Just like niggers, if you give them anything they will demand more.
Gen X has one finger for boomfags and the other for milltards. Most of us do see hope in Z though, ignoring the rhetoric of the milltards.

Yes, it has been a awhile since I looked at number, but in the US at one time it was around 90 million boomers and 90 millennials with only around 45 million gen x. Genx is sometimes referred to as the forgotten generation. considering how many us were raised as latchkey children, it is pretty fitting.

Good. They have less to lose.

No. The Boomers were our parents. We watched as they lived large and left nothing for the rest of us. I've already NOPED out of society and live as NEET and will continue to do so I die. I will literally contribute nothing to society. Don't count in millenials saving shit.

This is by design

reminder that you're a big retard

As someone who works with interpreneurs, this.
This is the feeling I have as someone not involved in interpreneurship. I ahve countless stories of boomer politicians just saying no and giving the money to some fucked up political movement,

Also Boomer's
Gen X are too conceited to fight for their neighbors

Well they better hurry the fuck up because they only have 10 years MAX before they are too old and lame to do anything interesting.

Did I mention that I hate fucking boomers, millennials are mostly people open to gay sex in a certain degree..
Gen z has to be taught all thing boomers done is disgusting and guided into a belief of holistic belief of renaissance people if we guide them that well.. they seem so clueless at this point that we should we teach them class is bussin

Millennials are the reason that fags,trannies, and niggers have dominated the cultural zeitgeist. They’re lazy and are massive consoomers. Also they’re poor. So the answer is no

This thread is cancer. Just stop. Nothing worthwhile is being said and it's just divide and conquer bullshit.

Also fuck boomers and gen-x, millennials will lead the zoomers to reconquest.

The wide spread of mental illness of sexual deviancy among millennials was only made possible by the lax standards, pathological empathy, or general apathy of the generations who raised them.

Nope. We are the SJWs. We didn't invent the ideology, but a lot of us sure ate it up and are rampaging through society to fix every "systemic" -ism. If we can blame the entire boomer sect for all sorts of ills we should, in the very least, recognize how we're viewed by the mainstream.

Attached: sjws.jpg (488x832, 179.78K)

SJW always reminds me of picrel

Attached: 1658826262851771.jpg (960x790, 103.93K)

We won't. Let the following generations become the heroes of the future.
We will however bring down the boomer/genx society that has brought the cancer that is touching everywhere across the world.

>Is this true? Will millennials actually save the west?
Maybe. OP picrel is pretty much on point.

Attached: GenX.jpg (815x540, 55.02K)

Sorry, Gen X, Millennials, and Zoomers.
You will never be a moon faring generation. You will never have a real Woodstock. You will never invent music. You will never have a counterculture. You will never beat the Russians. You will never have social security. You will always hear my best-in-class Bob Vila approved John Deere X500 Select sit down mower at 8AM sharp, each and every morning.

Attached: mowing.jpg (850x567, 143.6K)

>Maybe. OP picrel is pretty much on point.
At least as far as GenX goes.
t.genx

Attached: The-candle-that-burns-twice-as-bright-genx.jpg (700x817, 67.42K)

No u.

There will no doubt be quite a bit of collateral in "saving" it. :)

Attached: there_was_some_collateral.jpg (828x1280, 212.73K)

divide and conquer bullshit. classic page from the kike playbook. play the whites vs the blacks, straight vs gay, young vs old.

you're a retard if you play into this shit. we all have the same enemies

Attached: 1647672738274.gif (480x270, 1.05M)