What do you mean by burn the coal pay the toll ?

What do you mean by burn the coal pay the toll ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 05-12-33 Newlywed Pharmacist Body So Badly Beaten She Had to be Cremated - Asian Dawn.png (784x749, 539.55K)

people like this need to be fucking skinned then hanged

Why did he do it?

HUMANS MURDER HUMANS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE YOU UTTER BRAINDEAD SACKS OF USELESS DECAYING MEAT. CHOKE ON SEMEN AND DIE.

Niggers are naturally the stupidest and most violent humans, and so do so at much higher rates than other humans.

damn, they could have taken her to the hospital instead

I guess she just wouldn't shut up.
Not justifying the violence, just understanding it.

Death to kikes

He wanted a bitch that would make homemade sushi and fried rice but all she could do was buy frozen steamed buns and gyoza from hmart and steam them in a rice cooker

>other humans
Kek. They do so at much higher rates than humans, yes.

Unite with white, say goodnight.

She married Bam Margera, what did she expected to happen?

I do whatever the fuck i want

Niggers are not humans

You could be fed into a wood chipper and still be buried, the state of the corpse has no bearing on needing to be cremated. An open casket maybe, but you could be a dick swinging russian cosmonaut and demand an open coffin

if she was Japanese i'm guessing she was cremated because it's much more traditional to do so in Japan

I am a charitable person. I consider them a different sub-species, not a different species entirely.

based wifebeaters

Attached: 1568113382170.png (441x302, 57.62K)

Bring your bone handling chopsticks

aren't races just the human term for sub-species?

Probably that histerical chinklette drove him out of his mind, poor guy

the pharmacist bit is important

In cases of blacks vs. everyone else it works, but in cases of inter-racial group classifications (european vs semite for example) sub-species is too broad. Breed would be a better comparison in this case. In regards to out of Africa populations (like german vs chinese) it's arguable. Not as clear cut.

chinkdontcare

check his nose from the side
i already recognize from the front and looking at his upper lip

kek

Hilarious how that's a 10/10 based trad women to poltards that can't get anything else

Thats what you get for vax max

They took that jungle juice psychedelic. Many such cases

Attached: we don't have a gun problem.jpg (881x862, 59.22K)

can't believe a chink is actually showing its flag

'Onions un negro de limon' the post.

>newly wed
why did he wait for marriage?

He looks like a jew

Yes, she has (had?) the half-nip, half-white phenotype so you're definitely on to something there

Why do AM/WF and WM/AF couples have such a higher average income than either AM/AF couples or WM/WF couples?

Attached: Capture.png (430x685, 265.12K)

eat the yogurt
you can't be put in dirt

My parents loved each other very much as Iove Whites, despite what the tik tok Jewish agents sowing dissent say.

*and I love Whites.
Had a bit of a seizure there.

News article said she could not be embalmed for the sake of travelling the corpse back to USA as this happened in Fiji from a honeymoon paid for buy her parents. But could be either way

Go with whites, lose your rights

Drink the egg nog, be a dead nog

Ride white pole, pay the toll

what did bam margera do to her?

White people are the niggers in Asia.
Never let them in if you want your country to remain safe and prosperous.

Taste the mayo get the kayo.

Attached: FVk-7FBWIAE4PwV.jpg (680x511, 49.07K)

Get cracked, get whacked.

I believe you mean nip.