Californians and other Americans are flooding Mexico City. Some locals want them to go home

#gohomegringo

Attached: gringo.png (479x522, 458.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI
youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take back your people and we'll take back our roasties. Your move, Pedro.

Seriously they are the ones who flooded Belfast first desu

youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI
Based. More nations need to let their sentiments more public

should just be #gohomegringa
fucking remote working white liberal twats are insufferable cunts. bitches walk around and talk about how quaint it all is while seemingly glorifying poverty and making it a virtue - all while tapping away on their fucking apple phone and laptop poolside at some hostel bitching about wifi and the bathrooms not being clean enough.

lmao seethe

Attached: 1658954333044.gif (1900x1530, 98.67K)

Unfathomably based.

It sounds like you know that of which you speak.

kek
I can imagine.

I lived and worked in a hostel for about 6 months. Remote working women were horrible. They expected the staff to be at their call. They complained about everything. They expected the entire hostel - other guests included - too give a shit about them having to take a remote zoom meeting. Like bitch, you booked a fucking bunk for 4 nights in a mixed dorm. if you wanted to work you should have gotten a fucking hotel room. Jesus christ it has been months and thinking about those people can still get me a bit riled.

imagine complaining about this when you flooded our country with 30 million subhuman goblins. The absolute arrogance of these bean demons

oh no! sounds worse than raping, murdering, cutting peoples heads off. How will you ever recover from these immigrants

>Be me
>White American
>Move to Mexico City to escape high taxes in my home state
>Convince all of my buddies to also make the move
>We start yelling into Mexican people’s faces that we will replace them and that Mexico City will be majority english speakers
>Start voting for candidates that the majority of the Mexican populace hates
>Mexicans become so angry that they urge AMLO to build a wall along the US-Mexico Border
>AMLO agrees
>Wall gets built which means “no more” Americans
>Move back to the states without any trouble
>Successfully conned a bunch of Mexicans into giving what Americans want
>MFW

Attached: 31C2A595-7EA4-4637-B572-3B0F90CEEB88.jpg (3024x4032, 3.92M)

you should build a wall

Can we get some cartels to kidnap and murder them pls mexibros.

You will always be a Jewish bio-weapon

youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA

Attached: TayTay.png (719x856, 1.36M)

Mexico would be pretty comfy if it werent for the glownigger lapdog cartels. Glowbeaners?

Fake News no Latinos are complaining about Whites living with them.

Liberals built trumps wall, Portugal is also having the same problems with Californians

All White Mexicans should come to America and all the Nigs, Asians, Indians can go to Mexico and make it great again.

Don’t send them back, unless it’s in a body bag.

haha enjoy the shitlib refugees
not so funny now is it while they drive up the price of everything, although, at least they'll pay taxes, unlike you

They are not whites, they are Californians.

>immigrants
remote workers trying to avoid rent and taxes at home are not immigrants. and they are just annoying people to live around. These are the types to complain abou t the lack of vegan options, or how they are sick of mexican food and the fucking complaint that bothered me the most - "I am only in mexico because SEA is closed from covid." Then sit around and bitch about mexico for hours and how much better it is someplace else. Think it might just be that communal living got on my nerves.

Depending on the metrics. Mexicans actually have a higher standard of living than Californian's do

its your turn paco

>Remote working women were horrible. They expected the staff to be at their call. They complained about everything. They expected the entire hostel - other guests included - too give a shit about them having to take a remote zoom meeting. Like bitch, you booked a fucking bunk for 4 nights in a mixed dorm. if you wanted to work you should have gotten a fucking hotel room.
yep, those sound like American women, the Karen meme is real. Enjoy!

Attached: jokeriknow.jpg (800x500, 48.23K)

We don't want those niggers here, fucking traitors, go back to the Biden's hell fucking stupid shitskins

>these
You're bitching about the ones that stayed. For the fact they want the same shit you do.
Is this due to circumcision, or something?

Understandable.

Maybe they should clean better over there then. If I’m giving my hard earned money to somebody for a service I expect a certain level of quality.

You forgot
>parade around on july 4th flying american flag
>fly american flag every other day too

Fuck you xenophobic bigot asshole

Funny thing is that these are the "normal" mexicans who aren't trying to flee and have legitimate reasons for hating foreigners. Ironic, isn't it?

heh

ok, that's just evil...even for burgers

sorry finders keeper asshole

borders closed walls built no refunds

>constant unrestrained and enouraged stream of brown people from Mexico into the US
>beaners : I sleep
>a handful of wypipo trying to start businesses in a beanhive
>beaners : I RAGE

>xenophobic bigot asshole
Dude, I am an American. A pale ass red headed one at that as well. Still weird that the locals think I am rubio, but whatever. I immigrated to Mexico. Just about got my Mexican soon to be wife the Trump and the wall is a good thing - help keep all those pan handling troublesome Guatemalans from coming through.

You should build a wall and close the boarder