Why are jews pro-choice if abortion reduces black population?

Attached: rabbi.jpg (1080x972, 84.33K)

Because "da jo0o0o0os" are not out to get you. Stop falling for the jewspiracies meme. Our real archenemy is the catholics.

If abortion isn't ending a baby then why have it done? What's the goal of it if you're not ending a future human beings life? Doesn't make any sense.

Attached: lA2c7OV.png (533x451, 241.38K)

Who is paying you to push abortion topics?

>What happens next is the aborted tissue is sold to companies that process the cells and blood to be sold for research. They can get thousands of dollars for a tiny vial of cells. For instance, a vial containing 5 million frozen fetal liver CD133+ stem cells can cost more than $24,000. You may think that's a lot of cells, but in comparison, one drop of blood the size of a pinhead contains approximately 5 million red blood cells. It takes millions of dollars worth of equipment to process these cells too, so those companies are profiting from it as well. Where does all of the money go? In 2019 Planned Parenthood set a goal of backing Democrats to the tune of $45 million during the 2020 elections that put Biden in the White House and prevented President Trump from getting reelected. They focused that funding in key states Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

>they shouldn't regulate it for the rest of us.
Says a man, in a country, that circumcises every make, regardless of faith.

I hate catholics as much as the next guy, but jews are at least as bad if not worse than them.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
STOP NOTICING THINGS
DA JOOZE DA JOOZE DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE

they harvest that shit that's why

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1656971609087.png (650x932, 1.33M)

You need to go back

Jews and their cattle follow (((their))) laws.
(((They))) shouldn't legislate it on the rest off us.

Killing non-whites should be a right.

So basically anyone alive should have an automatic “do not resuscitate” order placed on them because if they stop breathing then they’re no longer a person.

Lord, I really tried to be tolerant. I did. I gave everyone a chance and have given love to your creation -- the land, trees, animals, and so on. But I am now conflicted, Lord. Is this a test? Or is it just natural logic and the way of your universe that Jews be subversive, killing your son, and still intent on the killing of my own. I pray thee give me and my frens strength in these dark, demoralizing times. We need your light. Amen.

Because Jews recognize that white people are law-abiding citizens and will typically not get abortions if they are made illegal, but black people are stupid violent felons and will punch each other in the stomachs to abort their little niglets if possible. So in the end abortion measures will lead to an increase in white population

Attached: Jew Trickery.png (640x806, 417.94K)

Semites just like killing babies. Read the Bible some time.

is this rabbi saying that if I strangle a kike I'm not killing a person because it's not breathing anymore?
this changes everything

So if someone is drowning (underwater, having taken their last breath but still conscious with a beating heart, they're already dead by Jewish standards?

Because it doesn't reduce the black population. If Shaniqua gets an abortion she'll still have five kids anyway. If Becky gets an abortion she'll be so ashamed she won't have any more kids.

Does breathing amniotic fluid not count?

Person is an abstract concept. I can say she's not a person and she wont prove shit

Never underestimate the shamelessness of women. One of my ex's got an abortion without telling me. She is now engaged. I guarantee you she will try to get pregnant again. Luckily her politics have made it obvious she is quadruple vaxxed and has little to no chance to have children.

It's a deal as long as anti-racists don't get to legislate my life.

>And then one day, for no reason at all, they wanted to exterminate the jews.

Attached: cat-iotajb1.png (800x802, 671.69K)

What a lying Kike!
Jews are fools for being satan's stooges, but they're not actually that low IQ.
They know science. They can't pretend to be backwards, ignorant, anti-science in their beliefs. They know that babies get oxygen through the placenta, their HEART BEATS from a very early stage, and they even practice breathing amniotic fluid.

TL;DR: This kike is pretending backwards ignorance, to cloak his SATANIC MALICE.

child sacrifice is more important to them

Any attempt to deflect from the Jews as the ONE ENEMY WE SHOULD WORRY ABOUT is a fucking kike, or at least a useful idiot.

Which are you?

You need to recalibrate. Easy mistake to make

Jews hate God. And by extension Gods chosen people.

All normal people are pro-choice because it is stupid and evil to force women and girls into nonconsensual pregnancy or into giving birth against their will.

The only people who think in terms like "muh black population" are MAGAidiots. Nobody else cares even a little.

underrated logic.

Consent was given when they had sex

Can’t afford the consequences then you can’t afford the activity.

Don’t talk about rape because every time rape exclusions are offered the dems reject them.