What's going on here?

Attached: 20220727_225519.jpg (720x1280, 682.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coastalgaslink.com/whats-new/news-stories/2022/2022-02-20-coastal-gaslink-worker-recounts-terror-of-axe-attack/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/wetsuweten-nation-eviction-coastal-gaslink-1.6249030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Animal raep

Is there a good place for White ethnostate?

Siberia

cold

Never heard of that place

Trees, logging, fishing and cozy lifestyle.

The Moon

But Siberia is to east.

Native peoples and great camping

Hand logs???

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-230016_Maps.jpg (720x1280, 916.96K)

whatever, Whites come from Persia

Same climate as Scotland

whole bunch of fucking weird shit cunt
one end I could lurk within, other end I'd die to see burn.

That is one nice hand log. Hory shet I haven't seen one that nice in a Loong time

Pretty good fishing here

I thought same climate as European part of Russia.

why do you want to know?

Attached: Untitled.png (1512x1027, 3.15M)

Alberta has a similar climate to Ukraine which explains why so many Ukrainians live there.

Anything strange, interesting, mysterious?

nature and hunting
god's country like the rest of wild canada

>so many Ukrainians live there
That's really strange. Like you street-viewing some buttfuck of Western Canada and poster has Ukrainian or Polish surname.

High Crime Zone

This area is Wet'suwet'en land and these things have a collective IQ of 50. When they’re not commiting terrorism, they are robbing every single home including their own.

coastalgaslink.com/whats-new/news-stories/2022/2022-02-20-coastal-gaslink-worker-recounts-terror-of-axe-attack/

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/wetsuweten-nation-eviction-coastal-gaslink-1.6249030

If you live in this area, you are either a native or you are a victim of a robbery by natives.

You are not allowed to defend yourself in Canada. They can though.

>wild canada
Ideal place for UFO bases, deep underground military bases and other strangerville stuff, isn't it?

Sasquatch love