Looks like Dim Fool is going to prison for defamation

Looks like Dim Fool is going to prison for defamation.

Attached: 1658642457909.jpg (1309x696, 74.83K)

>calls out twatter groomers
>goes to clownworld jail for it
based chink on my book, dont care what nu/pol/ thinks

Idiot. You can’t go to jail for that.

>is going to prison for defamation.
Twitter would have to prove in a court of law that it isn't protecting pedos, which is impossible if pedos are actively using the platform, it would also have to prove damages from the claim, which is impossible given twitter's revenue has actually increased.

Sick.

Stating truth? Oh, user..

tim pool is not on our side. he is a grifter. just look at what he did on stream this week

Attached: timpool.jpg (1384x1384, 1000.92K)

defamation
>jail
>civil case
fuck Hans, Germany has really fallen.

Twitter is like Reddit, where a minority of mentally ill trannies are given power.

Remember, on Reddit you'll get banned for posting "crtl-f "immigration" 0 results" in any Canadian city subs when people are complaining about housing prices, BUT, if you openly call for violence in support of the narrative, your comments and account are safe.

Attached: violence.png (1369x733, 73K)

>Twitter would have to prove in a court of law that it isn't protecting pedos, which is impossible if pedos are actively using the platform
I’m guessing that’s sort of the goal, though it won’t happen. I assume that’s why he said his lawyer advises. And if they don’t sue or send a cease and desist, I think that gives him confidence to keep making this statement and expanding on it, unlikely to face repercussions. I think it’s a legal test.

IIRC there's multiple documented instances of twitter moderation failing to act on reports of accounts that were straight up pedos.

qrd?

He is a shekel grubbing fence sitting Jew that plays both sides.

Nice. Next billboard he needs to purchase should just say
>FUCK NIGGERS

fag

Tim keeps trying to make himself news. Anyone remember the gorilla shirt where he accused a T-shirt company of trying to make him look racist for printing a darker-skinned gorilla?

It's pathetic. Yeah, Twitter's policies suck ass, but Tim isn't going to prison for defamation either. This is just him being an attention whore while pretending to stand for something.

Honestly the only thing Twitter could realistically achieve is using it's immense resources to tie him up in court for the next half a decade, but even that works against them because it means continuous trials and mountains of evidence of pedos on twitter doing the rounds as news headlines.

good

>This is just him being an attention whore

It's more effective political activism than most I've seen and it's his job. He got a billboard in times square to deal with that bitch reporter also.

Attached: zGp7FxatasB8LfW.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

fuck you

it's really weird that nobody else in this thread seems to understand that defamation isn't a crime

Good, win win. Twitter is protecting pedophiles and dim fool goes to court and loses money.

Not really worth mentioning since it's in no way relevant to what Tim is doing. OP is a fag as usual.

the beanie protect

captcha: TR00NJ

Strange advice for a lawyer to give

>grifter
Nothing is stopping you from making your own podcast except your lack of ambition and talent. Tired of the "grifter" label that is only used to (((shut down))) any attention paid to based voices.

god damn tim pool

Yeah I doubt Twitter can afford any lawsuits right about now. Least of all one they'd obviously lose.

He isn't all bad for sure. I think Taylor Lorenz was worth combating because she was the clear aggressor, but he's terrible at instigating.

He’s not wrong though…
I got kicked off of Twitter in 2016 for saying this exact phrase: “Guilty pedophiles deserve capital punishment” in response to a WAPO article.

Attached: 02E31AFF-68E3-49E0-986D-ACA527A33903.jpg (1094x1110, 485.04K)