Qtards have gotten elected to Congress. What have anti-Qtards ever done?

Three Qtards have now been elected to Congressional office. Anti-Qtards always claim
>Q SAID DO NOTHING
Nope. Never once said that. Feel free to prove otherwise. Meanwhile, what have anti-Qtards ever done? I guarantee none will answer the question in any worthwhile way. They project the fact that they do nothing onto those who actually take the fight to the kikes.

Attached: Qtards getting into Congress shills still can't say what they've done but still claim Q said do nothing lol.jpg (1536x1506, 1.07M)

Anti-Q shills BTFO.

Throwing mud on her, she must be a populist or dangerous to the narrative

Why do Hispanics love qanon?

Attached: 3D936878-F0B5-4473-98B8-BDCAE5322717.jpg (1536x1256, 868.99K)

BTW in no way am I claiming I'm doing anything more than shitposting, which is all anti-Qtards do. I just get tired of those faggots constantly lying that Qtards "do nothing" while doing nothing themselves. It's pure, unadulterated kike projection. Anti-Qtards are some of the most Jewish shills on this board.

Jeffrey Epstein was a Q user conspiracy. Isnt it crazy Maxwell is doing 20 years on prison trafficking minors to no one? Weird.

>Isnt it crazy Maxwell is doing 20 years on prison trafficking minors to no one? Weird.
Stop asking schizo questions, you schizo. Take meds, schizo. OMG two weeks, Qtard.

It's funny because for five years(FIVE. FUCKING. YEARS.) every thread about some letterfag gets overrun with shills insisting and shaming anyone out of paying any attention to said letterfag.

I sought to construct a simple OP that would shut down their usual talking points. Where are they? Lunch break?

lol. Who would want to trust someone who gets their (((facts))) on a shitposting anime website. They know their base lurks here.

Attached: mpga.png (225x225, 11.34K)

Das rite

Attached: 1247184363.jpg (3840x5760, 3.56M)

Good I don't care I hope the old Rino's get replaced by rabidly right-wing schizos who do shit at the drop of the hat instead of lazily shaking a fist at the already extremist leftist side while pocketing massive amounts of cash only to do nothing

Nooooo! The Republican party should all be neocons who love Israel and multinational corporations unconditionally.

>I don't care I hope the old Rino's get replaced by rabidly right-wing schizos who do shit at the drop of the hat instead of lazily shaking a fist at the already extremist leftist side
That's the dream.

Attached: 1656098886136.jpg (636x656, 165.33K)

The get initiated by their redneck foremen.

Attached: lsd-blotter-tabs-4.jpg (600x602, 224.33K)

Some of the objectives within the Qanon movement was to inspire average Americans with great discern to run for political office.
At the same time it inspired millions of half wits to turbo sperg irl.
Atleast we got a few based bitches out of the whole ordeal

>Qanon
Kike buzzword. There is Q, and there are Qtards.

Attached: there is no qanon.jpg (464x355, 88.57K)

This guy is a national hero. Why is he in jail?

>middle name is literally Angel
Because we live in hell, fren.

>makes one tweet 5 years ago
>OMG THIS QTARD WITH YEARS OF SUPPORTING AND SPREADING QSPIRACYS
i dont care

Yes I am aware and MRNA Vaccines are not real vaccines but we still call them vaccines.
Also, how the fuck did someone poison the well with the JFK Jr. alive larp?
I remember Q did a q&a and the jfk question came up and Q replied "no". Yet to this day Qtards still promote the theory.

>doing the jobs whites won't do

How did Q tards get elected if the 2020 election was rigged?

Attached: FFAF2927-3A33-4B8B-8C6F-4747333662F7.jpg (400x400, 45.07K)

>Also, how the fuck did someone poison the well with the JFK Jr. alive larp?
Because someone posted as "R" within a couple of months of Q going to (4+4)chan and those who wanted Q buried worked hard to muddle them, and then lots of retarded Qtards jumped onto that train because boomers.

This is why I feel it important to differentiate between Q and Qtards. Q is fascinating. Qtardery is a diverse candy bowl filled with all kind of well-intentioned patriots, legit schizos, and boomers desperate for any hope that things aren't as bad as they thought, as well as rotten bots and shills lining the bowl(those orange and black-wrapped peanut candies from Halloween that nobody likes).

The presidential election was rigged. You can get away with rigging one race among hundreds. You rig the hundreds and then a lot more people get suspicious. They honestly should have done the latter, though, because all the GOP wins in Congress made Trump's loss even more suspicious.

It’s easier to fool boomers than
Convince them they have been fooled

>>Q SAID DO NOTHING
>Nope. Never once said that. Feel free to prove otherwise.

>Trust the plan.