Is this for real? Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa are making their own reserve currency...

Is this for real? Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa are making their own reserve currency? What are the political implications of this? Will Canada be wiped off the map? What does Israel have to gain from here?

Attached: WW3.jpg (1130x860, 116.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/dollar-dominance-russia-china-rouble-yuan-brics-reserve-currency-imf-2022-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link for anyone that wants to read the article: markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/dollar-dominance-russia-china-rouble-yuan-brics-reserve-currency-imf-2022-6

irrelevant countries trying to make themselves relevant, they are trying hard I'll give them this

or rather they become vassals of china.

Attached: 1653097127798.png (699x518, 324.75K)

Aren't we all already vassals of China?

Attached: batsoupp.jpg (636x887, 110.69K)

>China had invited leaders of 13 countries for the event, seen to be Beijing’s push to expand the five-member bloc. These include Algeria, Argentina, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Senegal, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Malaysia and Thailand

What is the point of this club if anyone can join? Just change the name to UN 2.0

Likely the start of a global opposition to US hegemony. Not necessary a bad thing. China and India teaming up for this is interesting thou. Since there both enemies.

GIBE GOLD PLZ

It strikes me more as an opposition to NATO and the likes

It's their goal, to counter the west.

>Argentina
Oh boy like we our neighbors didn't give use enough troubles as it is.

no not yet, we just need to increase our national production and stop sourcing everything out.
but if they really do introduce their own reserve currency, they will belong to china.
China buys up so much of the currency that they can use the exit as a threat every time.

haha stay mad comrade xi didnt invite you to the party faggot!
go play with your tranny nato friends loser

Attached: 1601627047753.jpg (640x360, 24.89K)

Nah I just don't feel like having a proxy war next door.

remember when you guys thought you were a middle class economy for a while? hahaha

We were, then the communist gene in most Chileans kicked in. Pinochet should have killed them all.

death to globohomo
Biden is such a traitorous retard that he managed to make the most pro-US hue president ever turn to China for business and military deals

>will canada be wiped off the map
yes.

Can't wait to ditch this overinflated fake currency the Canadian dollar.

>Will Canada be wiped off the map?
hopefully

bump
>captcha 0YYSGR

i think that's the point user. it's to reduce the influence of globohomo which uses the UN to push its shit.I'm not particularly fond of any of the countries involved but anything to reduce the globohomo hegemony is probably a good thing