Why cant just Ukrainians and Russians get along?

Why cant just Ukrainians and Russians get along?

Attached: comment_1658924540TYKDtZZeQzYiPxLIQQrg5Z[1].jpg (500x501, 175.38K)

Because of western psyops and puppet rulers.
Speaking of which, Poland, now is the time for your people to cut a deal with Russia. Everyone can see which way the wind is blowing, and right now you still have leverage to make a big ask of Russia.
If you wait until after Russia takes Ukraine you will lose leverage. Now is the time to cut a deal, before you lose leverage and NATO leans on you to become their new source of cannon fodder.

>Why cant just Ukrainians and Russians get along?
I wonder..

Attached: 1645990421290.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

Hello Bob Bobivich from Texas oblast, I too agree that everyone just surrender to Rossya who will inevitably defeat all the evil capitalists

>noooo women can't lose weight
Starlight looks better in the second pic, chud.

Because ukrainian politicans are getting millions dollar profit from war

Russia started the war of aggression after months of pretending that it wouldn't start it and gaslighting the whole world

Is the bottom a real photo of Starlight?

She has got cancer you sick fuck.

>the war of aggression
Go back to redd it

>Why cant just Ukrainians and Russians get along?
because of (((nato)))

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 13.47K)

Wrong. She's got enough money to buy inordinate amounts of cocaine.

NATO doesn't allow it. They will fight Russia til the last Ukrainian standing.

>he believes the russian cnn

>A fucking peedorussian tell somebody about politicians that robe their citizens

> polish flag
i would expect you to understand this janusz. ukrainian elites, and most of the populace, especially in western ukraine, does not want to live under the Russian boot.

However, Russia has an imperialistic policy that seeks to regain its influence over Europe (whether you call it Eurasianism or Cold War Soviet Union nostalgia). So the conflict is inevitable.

Eat shit faggot, Russia is always wrong in every single conflict for past 300 years completely unironically
Literally worse than Turks

Is the bottom photo real or not?

Attached: erin-moriarty-live-stream-video-04-22-2021-3_thumbnail.jpg (558x800, 74.27K)

I think russas pretty cool guy eh fights craine and doesn't fraid of anything

Attached: rushb-cyka-biyat-emegenerator-net-rush-b-cyka-blyat-putin-53542663.png (500x608, 109.94K)

russian imperialism

solid 0/10 both before and after

Attached: casual.jpg (1440x1440, 125.89K)

Jews

seeing hollywood "beautis" looking like freaks when they're natural no makeup makes me appreciate and miss my former GF who was such a beauty always, didnt need makeup.

East Slavs are retarded niggers.

This war is about where the border between Russia and Ukraine should be. Western Ukraine is not a part of what Russia considers its clay and they don't need to worry about being under Russian boot. But they don't get to lord over Russian population of the disputed territory. At least not without winning a major war.