So komala Harris 2024 or what

So komala Harris 2024 or what

Attached: Snapchat-1985424559~2.jpg (640x640, 169.3K)

nigger

>Fetish
Stfu and enjoy the fact men are attracted to you. Dont fuck up and convince yourself it is a racial thing.

if youre not my chinese delivery stfu and go away

Attached: sk33trgme0b01.jpg (570x406, 50.08K)

Scapegoat for what exactly? And asians ain't no fetish of mine. Lastly what the fuck does model minority even mean?

who is "your"

All I read was, "I want white cock inside me."

>is a slut
>has a white boyfriend
>refuses to date or marry her fellow asian men
>"y u fetish me, white man?"
>"please fetish me"
Yellow fever is degenerate, and I'm tired of these antiWhite non-White women daying our men.

>you're

Attached: 1507073569201.png (398x397, 113.81K)

She's a model paid to be there. Scapegoat for covid. I agree with her it was our own governments fault for not imediatly closing the border to Chinks when Covid started at least until it became evident that Covid was a nothingburger.

I'm was trying to figure out what exactly she's trying to convey, then I realized that she's a woman and likely just needing attention.

>model minority
>tfw white libs had trick asians to feel shame for achieving shit in the face of discrimination just because niggers couldn't do the same.

Attached: a334baf0d43cd480b3ea93582d7e80f8dc-white-culture.2x.w710.jpg (799x2000, 264.41K)

>Your Fetish
Sorry babe, but you're not two bisexual white-presenting black girls willing to have an FFM threesome with me.

>a look a stuck up bitch

Whats funny to me is that retards that said "any functional adult", and then voted for biden.
And also the millions of people that don't exist that voted for biden, and will vote for whatever puppet replaces him.

This is your fault you fucking yellow fevered incel faggots now they think we want them. Fucking disgusting chinks.

fetishizing asians is so 2000s and they haven't been the model minority since they started installing agents in the government and military. That's some asian cope.

Asian women have a white fetish
Stfu ching ling

Its a flex
>isn't it just so EXAUSTING being irresistible to men?

Like a humble brag, but with a victimhood spin. A victim brag.

I hate Westernized Asian women. They're just as bad as White women over here (and just because the former is cuter doesn't mean that they are any good).

That is why I rejected both of those and instead looked to Southeast Asia to find my girlfriend.

>It's not that guys like me are generally attracted to Asian girls. It's that Asian girls are generally attracted to guys like me.

Guys dont really have high standards for dating. Just show a slight intrest in them and they will fall in love.

Attached: 71XxMZaCKNL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x996, 89.76K)

Deep down most Asian women have an inferiority complex towards white women, especially the ones without fair skin