Random Spike in shill demoralization spam

I’ve noticed in the past few days there has been a massive increase in “it’s over/all right wingers are Jews/all leftists are based/give up” spam that’s been pushed on the board. I know it’s from /leftypol/ and leftist subreddits and all those groups like the shorestein center, but what has got them so agitated that they have started a massive increase in the demoralization spam? Did something leak that rustled their Jimmies and made them start spamming Any Forums really hard again?

Attached: 468791B3-C1B7-45D0-9D34-DB68D813BFC2.jpg (1500x1070, 272.02K)

I’m the anti christ

What does that have to do with anything?

The realization that they will never be women might be sinking in.

Probably that. When do you think they’ll add themselves to the 41%?

word is going around that some discord admin of one of the bigger troon servers suicided and the wave of posters you're witnessing are in the grieving process and trying to offload their pain
aboslutely fucking hilarious lmao

Attached: 1658825093951919.png (724x545, 169.18K)

>North Korea
>Not Based Korea
You Have To Go Back

Is that why Any Forums got DDOSed?
Is North Korea Leftist?

Its me.
I've been spam posting it's over
Because it is.
Get right with God before the ship sinks

>all right wingers are Jews
Not all, but most are. They didn't get to where they are quite out of the blue.

Attached: 1658533862407452.png (500x504, 259.78K)

They have reached a point where, to move forward with their agenda, they must expose themselves for who and what they really are. They fear the coming violence which they know they richly deserve.

Attached: AbusedBaby_IfOnly.jpg (850x450, 133.94K)

the downtime was a separate issue to do with embedded files within gifs

The Alex Jones trial thread was full of shills. Sandy Hoax is still a touchy subject

>Sandy Hoax is still a touchy subject
What's touchy about it? It was fake as fuck.

Next.

It's painful to swallow but until you realize your heroes are dead and you must craft yourself into a new one, you'll just continue to harmlessly waste time and wait two more weeks/years for the next batch of dick pics to end Biden once and for all.

Attached: 1657328286019.png (800x1005, 1.34M)

Do you think leftists are based?
It’s amazing how desperate they are getting just to keep themselves in power. All it’s doing is turning more and more people against them. It may come to a point where everyone is against them and there is no one who can help them protect their crumbling regime
Was the files sent by the discord trannys?

Alternatively you can just call others FEDs for noticing things and continue to meme libtards and scream into the void settling for sloppy seconds and grifters like Trump

Attached: 150.jpg (680x556, 59.15K)

it seems better to me, I think a lot of them have given up

>grifters
Only leftists say that buzzword. As shown by these threads
reddit.com/r/AntiFascistsofReddit/comments/du6hzc/fuentes_groypers_and_grifters_white_nationalists/
reddit.com/r/AntiFascistsofReddit/comments/npihfh/rightist_grifter_jack_posobiec_claims_to_have/
reddit.com/r/AntiFascistsofReddit/comments/e5m8ee/a_group_of_alt_right_grifters_does_this/
reddit.com/r/AntiFascistsofReddit/comments/ambkrg/i_exposed_altright_maga_grifter_comedian_dick/
reddit.com/r/FuckTheAltRight/comments/b1ngca/altright_grifter_laughs_at_new_zealand_terrorist/
reddit.com/r/FuckTheAltRight/comments/cw9502/right_wing_grifter_andy_ngo_leaves_quillette/
reddit.com/r/FuckTheAltRight/comments/d13ljg/a_friendly_reminder_about_right_wing_grifters/
reddit.com/r/FuckTheAltRight/comments/mk5c7k/grifters_got_to_grift/
reddit.com/r/FuckTheAltRight/comments/pawmof/rightwing_grifters_jacob_wohl_and_john_burkman/
reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/comments/fms6xc/the_grifters/
reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/comments/olo0qv/grifters_gonna_grift/
reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/comments/kxaqtx/disingenuous_grifter_bullshit_artist_liar_not/
reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/comments/o2hmzt/that_grifter_has_a_really_small_face/
reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/comments/9t43tx/grifterongrifter_hate_crimes/

S C H A D E N F R U E D E

Attached: 1655832867513.jpg (618x412, 55.22K)

Nah it’s still pretty shitty right now, might take another day or two before they stop spamming

>Do you think leftists are based?
no, why would I think that? they are cancerous, but it being it their nature they're somehow more benign that 5th columnists and fellow-rightists shills
traitors always go first

Attached: 1658534177581234.png (700x350, 271.96K)

we just call that Thursday here

Are you one of those /uhg/ faggots who unironically thinks Azov is based and not just controlled opposition?

are you a robot or something? because someone else said it, it stops being true? is spic fuentes, faggot andy ngo not grifters anymore? do they just happen to shill for le based NatSoc Russia?
what do you call all these e-celebs, Trump even, changing their speech in relation to what the audience wants to hear?

Attached: 1652177623363.png (939x757, 397.91K)

Yeah the old guard may have been capable of devious machinations but It seems like inbreeding and degeneracy is affecting the top ranks of the parasite class. This in turn is causing the narrative the guarded for so long to crumble

> buzzwords. grifters. ECELEB hate
just go away shillfest

How hard did Alex fuck that boipucci?

no? I'm just an unfortunate neighbor or Russia with a unfortunate common past, therefore rooting for whoever eliminates more communists and subhuman mongols
besides, only vatnigs seethe at the thought of Azov, i literally never heard of them before nor could care less how controlled opposition they are as long as they serve the purpose every neighbor of Russia wants: them fucking off

Attached: 1656849719005.webm (480x360, 1.75M)

So this is all crumbling down because their degeneracy and hedonism has caught up to them to the point that they have no more competent heirs to succeed them and keep control of their regime? Makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. They fell for their own tricks