He has a point you know... you don’t NEED to own a private car.. public transport exists

He has a point you know... you don’t NEED to own a private car.. public transport exists...

Attached: 02AA7F5D-1F38-4E22-88D6-10B262EF11CD.jpg (783x960, 74.2K)

He can suck my cock in any one of my 3 vehicles.

as if there was ever any doubt who was behind the anti-car propaganda that's been spammed recently

>you don’t NEED to own a private car.
And OP doesn't NEED to be a faggot, yet he is

I mean when you listen to them without letting it be personal, it all makes sense, in grand scheme of things it really is global leap forward.
Implementation of it however is borderline Bond villan tier shit.

The WEF and their communist bootlickers don’t NEED to live either.

If Schwab uses nothing but public transport, ergo public buses, public trains, cheap commercial flights and taxi's that smell of cum and piss for a year and documents all of it, i'll sell all my cars, all my motorcycles, my boats and my trucks.

Attached: Klaus Schwab.jpg (612x434, 43.33K)

Let's start at the top abolish private jets

I wonder how many private cars does he own

This literally isnt possible for 99 percent of America

I’m calling for an end to Klaus and the WEF, but that’s just an opinion so nobody gives a shit.

someone needs to pull their head out of their ass and kill this faggot ... in minecraft

Attached: 1620779100937.jpg (750x743, 160.57K)

I agree with him, but now I want to own several cars just to make this faggot seethe

who the fuck cares what some dead guy thinks

Soon as all WEF members give up their cars, planes, yachts, etc…then I’ll consider it.

I'll take public transit the moment that scums like him start doing the same. Why should I sweat my balls off on a train full of aids to save the earth while those cunts put more co2 flying 1 private flight than I do in my entire lifetime.

also this

Attached: 1658788347197186.png (444x247, 6.07K)

The appeal to authority followed by an order is just confirmation of OP being a shill

Where my horse drawn carriage boys at?

Attached: horse_drawn_carriage.jpg (275x183, 12.38K)

I have a point for him you know. I have one for you too.

I really want to kill this fucker. I’m not getting rid of my vehicles anytime soon. Why is this man still alive what’s wrong with Europeans?

Something freaky and not very dignified transpired only moments before this photo was taken.

I wonder if Klaus plans on taking the bus to work after the reset? Maybe he’ll carpool or something.

Attached: D74C2679-EF6A-4DA7-B95A-69AF7439AECE.jpg (1536x1032, 472.43K)

> (((they))) will decide when and where you can go
No thanks

shut up slavic twink slave

Lol, these fags can call for abolishing whatever they want but I don't see it happening. Libs talk about the NRA and their lobbying but the truth is that car companies, big meat, dairy, produce, grocery, and so on are the biggest lobbyists out there. We aren't going to eat the bugs cause all the cow and chicken and pork lobbyists will kill it. Same with walkable cities and banning cars. The car companies and UAW (United Auto Workers) union are some of the most powerful out there. Biden only got "elected" due to them. Seriously, look at his rallies back then. It was all the same brand of car at his covid rallies.

I don't really NEED globalist billionaire elitists telling me how to live either... Guillotines exist...

Attached: guillotine (2).jpg (3661x2566, 1.57M)

lots of 1pbtid slide thread spam today

A leap forward would be not living in cities so you don't NEED a car because you're not 2 wasting 2 hours commuting.

Removing the ownership without the cause for the need of it is not a leap forward and they're never going to fuck off with cities because it's how they program people to be slaves.

Must live in the city. Tell that to the farmers who make the food you get at the store.

This fag doesn't NEED to control our lives, he can just worry about himself.

Attached: jefferson the treet of liberty is thirsty.png (379x462, 191.21K)

These people just need to be banned on sight at this point.

Aside from penetrating women in the canadian cabinet what does this guy do for fun?

I will eat meat
I will own my car
I will not eat ze bugs

Cope and seethe, Klaus.

T. Guy flying around in a private Jet that has never seen a nigger up close

Being able to pick up and go on a road trip if I want is a freedom I will never give up. The best memories I have with my mother are the roadtrips we took when my daughter was just a baby. Fuck that old faggot, and fuck you for fellating his flaccid, prolapsed asshole!

Attached: 1651779050963.jpg (1024x733, 81.33K)

>live 30 miles from town
>no buses out here (thank jesus)
nope, keeping my car and truck. and no, i don't want to live in a god awful POC infested dirty city.

environmentalism is just the latest mask for tyranny. fuck off and let people live their lives the way they want.

Not having your own car on an open road wide before you is distinctly un-American. The rest of you I don't care about. That's the whole reason why America was formed to begin with. We didn't want to be Europeans.

how dare you insult fidel castro's son like that.

Yeah he will carpoll with the 40 man security detail in 11 big armored limos.

>x for me but not for thee
Always so predictable.

I hate these slimy fucks the most. If some random warlord came around tomorrow and said "Hey, I am going to rape and murder everyone you love, take all of your stuff and you will have to eat shit straight out of my butthole every day for the rest of your life while being in chains 24/7." I would have more respect for that guy. At least he would honest with his domination plans. Cause this is just what it is, a battle for dominance. These slimy fucks on their gay ass holier than thou crusade of lies.. fucking shit. It would be hilarious if they actually believed this shit though, like anyone out of kindergarten could logically rip apart their entire worldview, here we would have these grown men believe in black and white fairytales lmao

They really are doubling down on this shit even though they already massively fucked up covid and overplayed their hand.