Why is the right wing just demoralized useful idiots now?

Conservatives from 2016 and before:
>Make America great again!
>Defend the constitution
>Stop illegal immigration
>Build the wall
>Rebuild our military depleted by Obama
>Freedom of speech is absolute
>China is ripping us off
>Commies fuck off

Conservatives now:
>America is the worst country in the world
>America is doomed there's no hope :(
>Russia is based and trad
>China is based and trad
>The Taliban are based
>Open borders are based because it ruins America quicker
>America deserves to be destroyed for being globohomo
>I hope Putin nukes me first!

What the FUCK happened?

Attached: demoralized.jpg (480x360, 32.92K)

globalism will never win

Attached: eat shit faggots.jpg (422x1024, 193.03K)

Why would a straight White American support US, a country which celebrates and has months for niggers and faggots ?

Probably the deliberate destruction of our economy and an activist government that isn't really ever going to go away. Lockdowns didn't help much either though that lesson has appeared to have been learned. Damage is still done though.

>Conservatives now:
>>America is the worst country in the world
>>America is doomed there's no hope :(
>>Russia is based and trad
>>China is based and trad
>>The Taliban are based
>>Open borders are based because it ruins America quicker
>>America deserves to be destroyed for being globohomo
>>I hope Putin nukes me first!
citation needed.

>What the FUCK happened?
learned helplessness happened, le based fellow americans from Michigan Oblast poisoned the well very nicely

Attached: 1649530119704.png (531x675, 78.56K)

Because we realized what a shit situation the west is in. The 2008 recession never really ended and no politician offers any real solutions, only finger pointing and assigning blame. Why the fuck should I be excited to pay almost a trillion dollars a year in taxes for a bloated military that spends $1000 on one toilet seat? Certainly not because they're doing anything for me. So fuck the government, fuck the constitution and fuck the military because none of those things are worth shit. What the fuck am I even conserving other than some kike's pocketbook?
>yuri bezmenov
Never actually worked for the KGB. Ironically though he DID work for the CIA, producing this video, which oddly enough has the message "everything is alright citizen, if you see how shit the country is it's just the commies trying to 'demoralize' you"

Because they have been focused on more for the past 25 years, than the left political prostitutes. Left will agitate civil war, Right will react as a result every intelligence agency will use the civil war to take away all your guns and other forms of freedom.

Freedom is already gone retard, ask anyone under the age of 60 if they do what they want with their life. All we have left is theoretical freedom

at this point one must realize it's only through taking the blackpill that he'll reach the whitepill
basically all our heroes are dead and politics is a simulation, the sooner you realize it's physically up to you, the quicker it will all be over

Attached: 1658533862407452.png (500x504, 259.78K)

and yes, Any Forums is a containment measure as well, the more time you spent here thinking you make a difference the more useless you actually are
they'll usually spice it up every now and then to make it appear like it's genuine and you pose a threat but it's usually just the equivalent of two more weeks/two more dick pics and biden's over

Attached: 1658534177581234.png (700x350, 271.96K)

they'll usually accuse each other of being feds to double down on cucking out and doing nothing in order to put all hope in the next candidate

Attached: 150.jpg (680x556, 59.15K)

Pretty much this, organizing is the only way forward.

Any Forums is a good example but thanks god the american far right isnt so retarded like this schizo board where 80% of the people are a mental cause. Good example

In judo you can either resist or use your opponents energy against him. Everyone should learn a little judo.

We don’t have families, communities or a country left to defend.

In part due to glownigger CIA shills like Yuri here.

Attached: 1C2D8E12-8345-4D3D-BD8E-7349284A8AC2.png (814x771, 403.77K)

>want political change
>being humiliated in a major war usually brings about political change so long as the conditions are right
>therefore, root against own country's government
I fail to see the downside here

we lost a huge battle and are completely demoralized
its still in us, though

Attached: 58vyeplp9z361.jpg (500x568, 162.93K)

> Never actually worked for the KGB. Ironically though he DID work for the CIA, producing this video, which oddly enough has the message "everything is alright citizen, if you see how shit the country is it's just the commies trying to 'demoralize' you"

Precisely. The gaslighting here by OP is actually incredibly fucking disgusting.

“America is actually really great. All these niggers and trannies and faggots everywhere are actually a good thing. If you think there is something wrong with it there is actually something wrong with you…..you have been brainwashed by Putin.”

Yuri was never KGB and there is no such thing as “demoralization”. The grifter made it up.

But if Americans are “demoralized” it’s not because of Russia brainwashing us (or China or Iran or whoever). It’s because life here sucks. That’s why we are “demoralized”.

Attached: 37D175C5-D2D6-4FC3-9DC8-FACBAAFE8F31.jpg (1531x1151, 175.7K)

Has celebration months for Serbian? Weird.

Yuri was a nigger loving neoliberal piece of shit.

So this is the power of ESL humor

Hohol subhuman mutts deserve the rope

Attached: 1658953587816.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)