Europoor Experience

part-time eurowörker here
>work part time as sales assistant in hardware store
>tfw >30% of income is taxed
>can't drive without 1/3 of income going towards petrol
>mom got laid off from work so insisted that I take student loans to compensate
>used to study fine with distance learning but fucked up once things headed back to normalcy (couldn't catch up with first year coursework and exams so already indebted 8k euros)
>public transportation fares getting even more expensive, already doubting if I will be able to afford mass transit fares for the upcoming year, uni is located 20km from home so already looking for a second hand cycle
>browsing Any Forums and everyone is saying that recession is on the way and eurowinter about to fucking kick energy bills through the roof

So euroanons how's your current situation?

Attached: withered.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

Attached: bangs.png (600x600, 145.68K)

lmao

Attached: reimu-touhou.gif (606x640, 1.25M)

i thought you had free tuition in yurope

If you can't make it as an ethnic Swede in your own country you will never make it anywhere.

Lmao faghot.
Feels good to be a neet.
Thanks wagecuck for this free pizza and pint of cold beer. My sides

Attached: 20220727_201602.jpg (1960x3004, 1.79M)

>t. thinks europe is a country

Attached: 1598775057052.png (1496x1040, 314.98K)

i thought Sweden had free tuition. fucking dumb pole cunt

What are you studying? Genders theory?

We have free tuition but still can get student loans to pay for thing such as housing, food and books. Interest on that loan is 0% for 2022, usually it's at like 0.16% or something so it's a good loan to takeDYTYK4.

school is free, housing and food is not

Then write "in swedistan" or "cuckistan" or whatever name you would like to choose instead of writing Europe.
>words have meaning
A mutt will never understand this

Attached: 9d768f9cec07d1057f89749e679e1fdc45efda08de1b5decd689a4c37d3181d8.png (658x373, 166.86K)

You lack the intelligence to use the system to your advantage or even manage your own life for that matter, but believe to be fit for higher education. Please, explain. Anyone else in your shoes would have learned a practical job like painting or carpentry to have a secure income and do it cash in hand when low on money.

I had to take loans once they transitioned from distance learning to on-campus/lecture hall in order to pay for transportation.

materials engineering

>sliced cucumber on ham and ground meat pizza

You fucking animal.
Even Hawaiian is better than this.

Lmao you african dog fucker hagahah.
How many neetbucks that this pizza gave your cock erect

Quit bragging about your wealth, asshole. Some of us are efficiencymaxxing and learning to live in under 500 calories a day. We sleep wherever we can. We entertain ourselves with high ideals and thoughts. We are are the few and the selected- the ones who suffer.

>Luke 14:26

Do you really want a good life, user? I don't. My suffering is how I know I'm chosen for a higher and better existence in the next life. Perhaps you are as well. Inshallah.

Attached: 1658929019662076m.jpg (1024x683, 141.19K)

>visiting lectures about panting and carpentry instead of just doing it
Why make everything so complicated?
I know, libtard laws, but still...

>in order to pay for transportation.
how much could transportation be??
>Interest on that loan is 0% for 2022, usually it's at like 0.16% or something
well then I'd take as big of a loan as possible it was like 4-5% for me here

>being europoor

When the fuck did I ever brag abt my fucking wealth?

A&W is the only acceptable brand that doesnt taste like chemical pisswater

>So euroanons how's your current situation?
i was on vacation for the second time and bought a new benz

Attached: 1652533262253.gif (498x498, 1.24M)

Can you sell your mothers womb? Im willing to buy it for neetbucks.
Is 10€ enough r you still want to whine like a woman

~$700 for public transportation all for all 11 months.

neets need to be shot, you are not pushing society forward, you are leeching, this is why china is way ahead of any of western countries

Neets should end now

paying someone for doing nothing is absolute NONSENSE

you either work or you die of hunger

>memeflag
>reddit spacing
Go back

>Paid 0 taxes on $160K a year as a DoD contractor in Germany for 10 years.
>have a million dollars still
>bought my house cash
>everything here is cheap
>3 sons
>10 years younger cutie trad wife
>100% white town
Europe is fucking great. Bring money.

Attached: moneyfight.jpg (494x370, 17.5K)

that sounds very livable... 11 months though? weird. do you have qt3.14 girls at your university

Just planka. Fuck paying for that shit

Im literally laughing on floor reading this thanks for free gibs, food, and property and most of all Free time. LOL seethe n cope wagedonald cuck

You have to account for groceries (25% vat on all groceries) and petrol prices as well as energy bills.

Learn russian

>work part time as sales assistant in hardware store

Yeah we get it, you got money to burn. Some of us are not playing by your elitist rules anymore. We are the chosen. We will continue to suffer. You elitists can rule over this entire planet, but we'll live on to the next life. Give us this day our daily bread and we will survive. But old money bags Sweden over here is crying to us about his pay cut. BOO HOO! Go cry me a fucking river. The rich finally get taken down a notch. Is your organic food not organic enough anymore? Did your mocha latte coffee made from persecuted natives remains not satisfy your lust for the continuance of a Jewish monetary system that's enslaving the world? Oh boo boo ya little fruit cake. As I said, some of us are efficiencymaxxing. Know what it is? Good. Now go keep making Gustav Shekelstein some more money.

Attached: 1658929279851697m.jpg (725x1024, 155.33K)

Problemet är att jag åkte pendeln häromdan, och nu har de civilkädda kontrollanter. Brukade planka under gymnasiet, ngn grabb på flashback laddade upp en fejk version av mobilbiljett med qr-kod, SL patachade tyvärr skiten för två år sedan.

Hey arab we spek english here

Dafuq u on about? I literally go to the turkish grocery store because they sell cheaper and I could care less about drinking or acting snobbish like a fucking an Inner-city Stockholm fag.