So apparently we're getting 980 K2 tanks

So apparently we're getting 980 K2 tanks,
648 K9 artillery and around 50 fa50 jets from worst Korea. Sounds like we're arming ourselves to the teeth. Not to mention 200-300 Abrams tanks, Hercules planes, 500 Himars and f35 jets from the US. Seems like we will become a local superpower by 2025-2026 in terms of military.

Attached: 1658923695817683m.jpg (989x1024, 156.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defence-blog.com/poland-signs-record-tank-deal-with-south-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based. Exterminate Russians, erase their culture, forbid their language.

And all of that only to get wiped off the face of Earth by some drunk Ivan in a nuclear sub.

Good goy

>Check out this amazing tank
>(that's also never been in a battle)

sounds pretty good in wake of a pitifully armed Europe

I personally doubt that most European countries will be properly armed in time to defend themselves when they need it most

T-72 and derivates have been in battle and turned out to be garbage, this can't be any worse

Jews will cease to exist as an ethnicity in this century.

Attached: 1641733238876.png (266x489, 15.83K)

DAS RITE

Thank you sir. We will do our best to protect all of the banking ops from JPM, State Street and other large US banks operating in Poland.

Stupid poles getting manipulated into becoming the wests atttack dog. Every Abrams tank comes with 1000 faggot refugees by the way.

We're fine with Ukies

Checked,
Polish flag over Brussel when?

Fucking based. Make their nightmares come true.

Attached: 1654656558660.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

Worst Korea is preparing for war all the time. I doubt that their equipment is shit.

980 K2 tanks would cost South Korea $8.3 billion. SK isn't giving Ukraine $8.3 billion so who is paying for that?

(((black panther)))
(((south korea)))

why spend all that money on shit that will be worthless in a couple of days in a real war since the supply lines are fucked?

It's a mystery!

defence-blog.com/poland-signs-record-tank-deal-with-south-korea/

The deal has been made

Pooland is stupid and tanks are mostly useless nowadays, they should buy 1,5k Howitzers instead.

With 500 Himars, 650 howitzers we're getting we should be fine

Oh I see this is a Poland/SK deal. So the US will probably subsidize most of the cost.

>operation get behind the toilet scrubber is a go.

Ya but dont go and fuck it up like last time

They're useless if your "army" only knows how to drive on the road

But then again why would you do that instead of making us to sign a bigger deal for Abrams tanks? I this is more of a NATO plan so that SK industry gets their cut too. We can't forget we need them a long with the Japs to pose threat to China.

Like americans?

>8.5 million dollar tank
>200 dollar drone with 200 dollars of explosive

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I mean, Stratfor was saying this like 10 years ago. They claimed that Germany's grip on controlling Europe would fall apart, and Poland would take over for them as some major force.

You aren't producing any of that stuff and the supply lines are insane. sounds like an stupid plan to face russia, unless you are planning to fall for the anglo aid meme again.

>best tank
>never deployed in active combat zone
ok buddy

You're gonna give half of them to Ukraine

Well our news are talking about an upcomming civil war in america.