The Far Right Latina :O

>Man confronts Mayra Flores on why she voted for Amnesty. She runs and hides then boomer republicans call the man a white nationalist. This is the state of the Republican Party. A joke

twitter.com/SlowCheetah30/status/1552308256906760192

Attached: amnesty.jpg (700x869, 340.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/07/06/us/politics/mayra-flores-latina-republicans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Built for Biden's Border Crisis.

All my republican cop friend celebrating that this chick won her seat. I took one look at her, Mexican later naturalized and wife of a Bordef Patrol agent. Couldn't be any further from the Republican party.

My cock needs amnesty... in her bouncing clapping ass. If you know what I mean...

Fake and gay. Everyone is getting more polarized. There are very few actual liberals and actual conservatives left. Its all degenerates versus nationalists.

Attached: 6546984522.png (888x585, 427.44K)

Nice ass

Checked
/thread confirmed

In case there's any confusion regarding the thread's title:
>The Rise of the Far-Right Latina
>Representative Mayra Flores is one of three Republican Latinas vying to transform South Texas politics by shunning moderates and often embracing the extreme.
nytimes.com/2022/07/06/us/politics/mayra-flores-latina-republicans.html

>All my republican cop friend
Guess who's house all you're "republican" cop "friends" will be going to first once gun the feds start confiscating guns?

DAT ASS!
Why do white nationalist retards want to deport THAT!??

Once again, people literally only vote for the Republican party because it was always associated with White Nationalism. There is literally no point to them existing when it becomes party of leftist spics and niggers

She probably didn't read through the entire NDAA.
They throw stacks of papers on the table and most of congress complains that they don't have enough time to read everything

Attached: 1658155487137132.jpg (1142x1174, 145.97K)

Never EVER trust a hispanic congressman.

Attached: 4567474745.png (351x249, 32.33K)

>Jews

Attached: anti-white msm.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

>Be American
>Get called a white nationalist by a cucked white
Spics infiltrate like kikes

look at the big PHAT booty on that latina

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

Wow, what a BASED AND REDPILLED LATINA!!

My only solace is that these cuckservatives and their mutt kids will be replaced by racist whites someday. Conservatives will have a nonwhite wife and say
>come on man, deporting people isn’t realistic, come on
And completely ignore how the third world deported all the colonizers from 1945-1980 last century. These people are worth dirt

Clever

imagine actually believing a non-white would ever NOT put their own people first above all others

CMON MAN

JUST GIVE EVERYTHING TO THE 3RD WORLD

>Be republican
>unironically accuse anyone else of being a white nationalist
The entire reason the Republican Party was able to secure its position of power was by appealing to white interests.
>most of congress complains
Why don't they introduce a bill forcing them to have more time to read then?

HOT GREEK DEMOCRACY

>CMON MAN
>JUST GIVE EVERYTHING TO THE 3RD WORLD

Attached: pass the power.jpg (583x864, 103.76K)

Well I'm not white so fuck them oh and the dems btw

Deporting people isn't realistic because we don't have the majority, and also because he courts are controlled by Jews who will cuck us out of taking any action whatsoever.

I knew this would happen. Boomer Republicans think out lefting the left is "winning".