I have the coof

I have the coof.
It's pretty rough, but ironically I am not coofing at all. Just fever/chills, headaches and body pain, no energy.
Anyone try this Paxlovid shit?
My country is super gay, and I can't get IVM/HCQ.

Attached: file.png (1039x459, 87.53K)

High doses of vitamin c, melatonin, vitamin b3 aka FLUSH niacin aka Nicotinic acid (not the non flush), black seed oil, get a pulse oximeter to keep an eye on that. Vitamin d, magnesium, k2, and boron. Cut the crap food etc. Fasting.

Make sure to eat a lot of turnips. They help with a fast recovery.

I've barely been eating, aside from some greek yogurt, fresh coconut, cherries, green tea.
I've got almost all of those bases covered except the Boron and Niacin flush.
>AWRAP
Oh god lol

Attached: file.png (591x581, 76.29K)

I have radishes in my garden. I'll munch a couple.

That's funny. Due to my ADHD and age I take vitamin D, magnesium, reservatrol w/ quercetin, omega 3 and TMG because I also take 500mg of NMN (molecule that vit b's niacin makes used in NAD.) She currently has COVID and I have not gotten it from her. I am able to take care of the kids because of this.

Supplementation is expensive pee, huh clown fucks?

it's literally repurposed HIV meds leaf bro. you sure you want to take that shit? just deal with the coof it ain't that fucking bad, i've dealt aith worse hangovers.

Quercitin zinc vit c vit d

Oh I almost forgot I also 20/4 intermittent fast. Which is incredibly and everyone should do it. I have literally never felt better even when I was young doing athletic shit.

I take AG1 to break my daily fast and it has lots of zinc otherwise I would supplement it.
These people are not feeding you lip service, OP. These supplements are powerful and arm your body to combat the invaders.

That's exactly why I'm asking. I got the prescription, but I likely won't fill it.
Just got off phone with my GP, I swear I almost convinced her to prescribe IVM...
Fuck.
Just gonna keep chomping supplements and water and sleeping I guess.

Zinc, Vit C, Vit D, Quercetin for binding, magnesium, niacin and maybe nmn if you can swing it and are not young (not recommended until you are 35ish)

This is like half of the supplements I have, and I'm still missing a few Pokemon.
Goddamn supplement Jews...
I'll get some B3 Nicotinic and Boron. Seems like NMN isn't sold in Canada either, meaning it probably works.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: file.png (594x1089, 1.07M)

Starting to feel a little better since starting the thread.
Thx frens.

Attached: 1644525451136.jpg (460x580, 62.94K)

We would be friends irl prolly. You’re on the right track. Look into flush niacin first. It is cheaper and superior imo.

I am HUGE on fasting. I so wish we could talk off of the basket weaving board but I am a nervous pervous

Do not fear the flush in flush niacin aka b3. Embrace it. It is good for everything. Melatonin is for more than sleep. Vitamin c.

Did you know bats carry tons of coronaviruses but show no symptoms and have tons of melatonin but when it’s lowered the symptoms show.

Sleep prone which is on your belly. Get in the sun and fresh air if you can. A nebulizer with saline is amazing. Maybe a little peroxide. Try to keep co2 levels down in the house. Oh, NAC. That’s a good one.

I learned recently that basically cold and flu seasons never even had to hardly exist. It’s reprehensible. They knew all this stuff. It’s so daunting but whatever guess they had cough drops to sell. God is great.

The pax is shit. Pretty sure it caused more problems for me than the coof. Trust your body.

Order IVM from India