And nothing will be done about this :) nobody got fired, nobody protested. Land of the free

And nothing will be done about this :) nobody got fired, nobody protested. Land of the free

Attached: 20220727_211301.jpg (768x763, 136.9K)

>Land of the free
Mason

The neighbor was at fault. He lied to police and said a crazy man was yelling and beating his girlfriend.

Yeah, that'll do it.

why should i care? what good is it to rectify this? the whole country is collapsing. it is better to keep your head down until the shit hits the fan. once chaos erupts we will actually have a chance to change this shithole.

>and beating his girlfriend
in super smash bros

Rip to that man. Anyone remember that video of the homeless guy up in some mountains that the police shot? He did have a knife but why they went out of their way to get him i don’t know. Sad.

I'm sorry for criticizing you feds for dressing up as antifa and throwing bricks through small business store windows and shining laser pointers at cops.
You should do it again.

>answering the door
i hope none of you do this

welp. that settles it.
/thread and op is a niggerloving tranny.

Did he not have a peep hole or windows?

Nah laser pointer shit is for faggots. Play for keeps or don't play.

I don't understand why police show up for "domestic" calls. who do they think they are? superman? they'll just swoop in and save poor louis lane

>laser pointer shit is for faggots
Yeah that's why they used them

No, it was the police's fault, they didn't follow proper procedure and murdered a guy. The fact that they haven't been charged is just another reason why people want to defund them. They suck and they don't make us safe, they are murderers with badges who don't go on trail like the rest of us.

Watch the body cam footage. They knocked on the door and hid to the side, so he couldn't see who was knocking (supposedly they had problems with a neighbor). He was in the process of putting the gun on the ground (he never pointed) and was killed.
Absolutely thug behavior.

I see. Then the question is, why did he grab a gun? Did he need the gun to answer the door?

youve clearly never lived around niggers

Inb4 nigger edgelord lapping as an American.

May the pigs burn in hell soon

Attached: 1643599689403.jpg (480x640, 73.94K)

You’ve never had threats or lived around violent people? If you blindly answer a door you’re asking to be a victim

Maybe his family will get revenge, years from now?

SOURCE???

IS IT REAL??????

better check up on the shooter op pretty sure he died in a car accident.

Based cops. Guy looked like a degenerate

Yeah I remember him. Just a dude that wanted to be left alone I figure.

I use the peep hole or look out the window. But since the cops were hiding I would've yelled "how is it" and waited for a response.

>Did he need the gun to answer the door?
He had a right to be armed and defend his property and he immediately put the gun on the floor when he saw the police but the police killed him immediately because they were cowards and raised by single mothers or worthless fathers.
Just like the police who stood outside and let a school shooter murder kids but tazed parents, the police in this case were trained to be total cowards.
I called the Phoenix Police training department when it happened and told them that they were personally responsible for the death for training the officers to be such cowards, and that they should kill themselves. They did not call back.

Personally, every time there is a news report about a dead cop, I hope its a cop like these guys.

How is what? The weather?

Who knocks on your door at night? If it’s someone you know, you would have texted with them and know they are arriving. Turns out they were armed zogbots and he was right to want to be able to defend himself.

>I would've yelled "how is it"
How's what? The weather?

Attached: 1657604327478.jpg (236x250, 7.53K)

Yeah I think that was in New Mexico that's the one where the cop yells 'BOOYAA' as he shoots him with a shotgun

Look up Kenneth Noye. He was a criminal here who stabbed an undercover cop to death and got away with it. Basically the copper was snooping around in his garden without a uniform so kenny stabbed him to death and claimed that he didn’t know he was a copper and that he did it in self defence. To be fair, Noye was a violent fellar. He Killed a young kick boxer in a road rage incident.

You think some criminals can't say "We're the police"? That's why you present yourself as an officer instead of this shit.

>answer the door with a gun
either answer the door or arm yourself
both is stupid, you should maybe consider looking out a window first or something

Do these people not have brothers, family?

How do you not take justice into your own hands?