Bad news is good news again

Recession means your stock skyrockets.
This bubble is the most insane bubble in human history.
In what planet, a broken economy means stock market surge and surge.

Attached: market.png (1997x1467, 190.64K)

What stock should I buy?

in the planet where you can just print money

you should know the drill by now
-5% on all indices tomorrow

Real estate is about to take a massive fucking shit.

It's not a recession if 100s of thousands of people are getting hired every month, it's simply the effects of trillions of dollars of stimulus rolling off

It's more of a choppy, crab market that is hurting short term traders. Should get more bearish once your summer ends.

>dollars

at 8% inflation a 3% growth is nothing, and this assumes stock gambling is in any way correlated to production

This happened in Venezuela during hyperinflation, it is happening in the west right now, just very slowly and we are at the start of hyperinflation.

that's where all the money central banks print goes, it's the same in europe after ecb started to buy company bonds, just put your money in stocks and you will be fine, the current economic system is a reflection of the clown world we live in

I might buy Nike

buy basically what ever pays the most dividends aka. returns the most of the liquidity given to them by the printer, that way you have extra cash that you can either spend of reinvest

What is best though?

why, are niggers getting reparation money?

I have only a surface level knowledge on nyse etc. but look for a stock that is cheap and has a return of 4-10% like something costing 40 dollars that gives 2-4 dollars divided or something like that, you'll have beat the 9% return

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS CONSIDERED FREE MARKET CAPITALISM?!!!!! IT?S ROTTEN TO THE FUCKING CORE!

>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS CONSIDERED FREE MARKET CAPITALISM?!!!!! IT?S ROTTEN TO THE FUCKING CORE!

Attached: FHu3JLaXsAEPosK.jpg (980x2048, 239.38K)

holy shit, I take back what I said at I just went through s&p 500, dow and nasdaq quickly and everyone pays shit divs, only one I might invest in from the companies I looked at was cisco at a price of ~40bux pays .40 bux divs, it's a shit investment from that point of view, but way better than something that costs 250bux per share and pays .08 bux divs, that's mad, most of my stocks in europoor cost like 20-40 bux and pay .50 to 4 bux divs

It's all made up, isn't it?

always has been

>In what planet, a broken economy means stock market surge and surge.
They're pricing in the rate hikes that the fed is doing & going to do, that's all.

Attached: 1658763846503853.png (450x700, 599.27K)

buy coca cola and hamburger, mb pizza. It's better than waste your money

>It's all made up, isn't it?

Be happy fren, your country is in reality rulling the world from shadows.

>What stock should I buy?

Energy and semiconductors.

STOP CONTRIBUTING THIS JEWISH PONZI SCHEME YOU STUPID NIGGER